Adidas NMD thread

Hey guys need some help... picked up 2 pairs of the camo pack NMD... from 2 diff sellers. One got from a euro retailer (Hhv handles) and one from ADC. They both seem to check out fine but the main difference between both is the writing on the pull tab. One is a shiny font and one is more of a matte font. Any insight on yours guys. Hard to tell from pics but first pic is one from each seller left shiny and right matte. Second pic is with flash... shiny font pair is less clear and matte font pair is more clear.

Both are legit

Finally was able to get a pair of NMD when on vacation in Barcelona, because I could not find them anywhere in Manhattan.

These shoes are very difficult to track down, and now that I have worn the pair I bought quite a bit, I want to pick up a couple of more pairs.

how does FC NY have the scarlett human race already?
cause.....kith is down the street ... 
nerd.gif

Footlocker jersey Gardens lied and said they werent gonna sell the nmds today then i go by there and they did sell em...... had to settle for the greys becasue the black and beige were sold out..... pretty much every store in north Jersey is done

Back
Top Bottom