Adidas NMD thread

Yea shoutout Raab bc if you hadn't posted that pic I wouldn't even had known to try karmaloop. Didn't get em but going for a total of 3 size 10s amongst everyone online is incredible odds so it is what it is. Thanks for the heads up tho, I was browsing the thread and read like 30 pages last night when I saw the pic
I put the numbers up so people don't feel bad bout catching a L

Karmaloop is whatever

Man, I was so pumped for future collabs when the Nice Kicks NMDs came out, but I've been so underwhelmed by the NMD collaborations since then.  Mastermind, Offspring...heck one could argue even the Bape one doesn't really have much thought behind it beyond using their generic wallpaper on the shoe.  

Kinda surprised the collaborations have left turned into mesh pairs as well.  If Adidas was trying to build its NMD brand as exclusive and GR, you'd think they would go with the higher production value.  

Don't get me wrong, Adidas has been on fire with their decisions the past two years...but it just seems like confusing set of choices. 

Couldn't give a **** about the Human Races.

What's the deal with the glitch XR1? Is END the only spot that's releasing them?

7 Billion, 7 continents 

Less the 10k in pairs 
laugh.gif

Adc letting you know the odds

Back
Top Bottom