10.5 / Core Black 2

11 / Core Black 3

11.5 / Core Black 1

12 / Core Black 1

13 / Core Black 2

stock for wish before selling out
wow. i tried for the 10.5 first....sold out

went back in and got that 8.5
damn i got the 8.5 as well haha whats gonna happen here? What's your email confirm time?
Placed on September 29, 2016 03:18PM

what about you?
Same time lol.
You get this too?
yeah I got that too.

Copped 2 from consortium on accident rushing through checkout. Hope they don't cancel me 
ohwell.gif
 got confirmation tho.

Anybody notice if there was a checkout timer on ADC or not? I don't think there was. These drops are never consistent.

I also don't understand how the script didnt' really benefit people this drop but you couldn't even get past the splash page on the Yeezy drop without it. 
there was a timer but adidas was actively monitoring the drop, i think they got close to overselling or did oversell and locked everyone out, then started releasing a few pairs randomly 

there was a timer but adidas was actively monitoring the drop, i think they got close to overselling or did oversell and locked everyone out, then started releasing a few pairs randomly 
I guess I was too busy trying to rush through my check out that I didn't notice the timer.

And I agree, I got my pair pretty late and only after trying to add to cart about 20 times and getting that stupid white rectangle 

Copped 2 from consortium on accident rushing through checkout. Hope they don't cancel me 
ohwell.gif
 got confirmation tho.
Their Twitter responded to someone saying you may order 1 of each color. So, at least 1 should get cancelled. Hopefully, they don't cancel both dude. 

Interesting that WishATL only released the Black one online. Should have just done in store only like they did for the other colorways. If you don't want bots eating, "in store" only. 

Last edited:
They don't always enforce that rule though. I've had multiples in one order and they ship. Fingers crossed
sick.gif

How do these HU NMDs fit? I'm hearing conflicting info: people are saying TTS, half size down, or full size down lol.

Back
Top Bottom