Adidas NMD thread

Is there any way to not get my card  hit with with fraudulent security when it comes to checking out on ADC? The first time I got through to checkout and entering payment info it gave me the "please re enter card info for security purposes ". If I had call into the bank to release the charges then I'd be lucked out cause the bank customer service doesnt open till 8 AM.. and this release happened at 7 AM PST. 

Is there any way to not get my card  hit with with fraudulent security when it comes to checking out on ADC? The first time I got through to checkout and entering payment info it gave me the "please re enter card info for security purposes ". If I had call into the bank to release the charges then I'd be lucked out cause the bank customer service doesnt open till 8 AM.. and this release happened at 7 AM PST. 
call your bank the day before a hyped release to let them know not to block your card.

Notify your bank ahead of time (at least 24 hours) that you have an upcoming purchase for a specific amount (roughly what the sneakers cost). 

Last edited:
Adidas Confirmed was horrible. Went to pick up on Spring St. in New York thinking I would walk in and out within 20 minutes. The line for people to PICK UP was a 4 hour wait. Might have won but still feel like I took a huge L. They need to step up their customer service and put more people on the register. 

4 hours? Jeez I hope that's an exaggeration. If not that is completely unacceptable.

I waited for an hour for the Yeezys and that seemed excessive. Can't imagine "winning" the privilege of waiting that long to pay for something.

Seen posts on twitter where people won multiple colors on confirmed but the adidas store they picked up at only allowed them to choose one color. id be heated

Seen posts on twitter where people won multiple colors on confirmed but the adidas store they picked up at only allowed them to choose one color. id be heated
naw no where did it say you can only pick up 1 color. I would contact upper management.  If it did say only one color per person then I understand.

naw no where did it say you can only pick up 1 color. I would contact upper management.  If it did say only one color per person then I understand.

Just like in NYC where apparently you have to be 15 and above to pick up the shoes, for "safety reasons" One kid behind me was 14.

Back
Top Bottom