Adidas NMD thread

ALL pairs from WB are guaranteed. I have never seen them do a cancellation and fail to fulfill an order, unless of course you're copping way too many pairs/sizes per style.
Yeah. I'm positive they will deliver fam. Just curious where they will cop these BAPEs (I ordered a single pair) from since they will be super limited and hyped to hell. Not even sure ADC will release many (if any) unless someone can confirm. I imagine it will be allocated primarily to consortium accounts. 

Last edited:
i'm still hoping for retail or near retail for the rainbows that i missed out since i couldnt get to a ftl. sz 10.5 anyone?
i'm looking at ebay and see them going for 180. so that's like $20 profit after fees?

Last edited:
Yeah. I'm positive they will deliver fam. Just curious where they will cop these BAPEs (I ordered a single pair) from since they will be super limited and hyped to hell. Not even sure ADC will release many (if any) unless someone can confirm. I imagine it will be allocated primarily to consortium accounts. 

Interesting points. Accurate when said adi NMD and boost hype is at an all time high then on top of that these are a collab which brings hype in itself because collabs are usually synonymous with the L word (lesbians) (( jk I mean Limited)). Then you have to take into account that it's bape and the shoes themselves feature the infamous camo print. Coupled with a late November expected launch (holiday time) and the previous horror stories of ADC and the confirmed app, you have a recipe of sure fire disaster.

What's even more interesting is how the WB boys will handle such a release as a lot of eyes are watching them now and upholding a solid reputation is at the top of the list when you're an up and coming, especially in the sneakerhead world. A couple mishaps here and there and BOOM etherings will be getting served on Twitter on some Costco purchased in bulk amounts type shi*

Last edited:
i'm still hoping for retail or near retail for the rainbows that i missed out since i couldnt get to a ftl. sz 10.5 anyone?
i'm looking at ebay and see them going for 180. so that's like $20 profit after fees?
Depending on your size GOAT has some for 150-170

smh at people complaining about posters sharing links.

Only reason I've been able to cop the NMDs I've copped is because people on here were looking out and shared links. illest and tr707 have both dropped links that helped me cop shoes that I wouldn't have even known about.

anyone know how the mastermind xr1 fit? ive never tried on an XR1 ive heard tts like mesh nmds but the masterminds seem  o have a different primeknit? thanks! 

im a 10 in mesh and 9.5 in primeknit nmds

anyone know how the mastermind xr1 fit? ive never tried on an XR1 ive heard tts like mesh nmds but the masterminds seem  o have a different primeknit? thanks! 

im a 10 in mesh and 9.5 in primeknit nmds
In mesh i wear size 10, PK or XR1s I wear 9.5

I'll take my chances with this preorder. Westbay has a good cancellation/refund policy anyway.

Did the same. These gonna be a headache I don't need. Like I said in the pinnacle 6 thread. My times worth a lot more than the extra few bucks over retail + tax/shipping id pay at launch.

Did the same. These gonna be a headache I don't need. Like I said in the pinnacle 6 thread. My times worth a lot more than the extra few bucks over retail + tax/shipping id pay at launch.
did KDAK say if they'll do more than one batch of preorders?

did KDAK say if they'll do more than one batch of preorders?

they seem random. only saw them post up a notice about future restocking of preorders once. but the other restocks are just pop ups with no notice

Last edited:
Few extra bucks or Double the price extra bucks?

The comfort of having a pair secured > $$$ Money$$$

they seem random. only saw them post up a notice about future restocking of preorders once. but the other restocks are just pop ups with no notice
yea my homie copped the SBB aways. seemed legit 

legit check please. this is the one I got from nordstrom rack.

you think nordstrom's is selling you fakes?
roll.gif

you're good. how much were they? got me wanting to waste a couple hours checking the racks by my house.

Y'all ruined this plug tbh. Customer service was on point months ago. Now that everyone jumped on this WB train I don't even hear back from the guy. RIP. I see things going south in the future, orders not fulfilled, people charging back. I think they are in over their head.

Damn, I missed on Pinnacles, the 1.0 UB restock and the Bapes today. FML!!! Can someone PM me the Bape link if there are still sizes? Thanks either way

Y'all ruined this plug tbh. Customer service was on point months ago. Now that everyone jumped on this WB train I don't even hear back from the guy. RIP. I see things going south in the future, orders not fulfilled, people charging back. I think they are in over their head.
all good things must come to an end. it's going to be alright bruh..it's going to be alright...

you think nordstrom's is selling you fakes? :rofl:
you're good. how much were they? got me wanting to waste a couple hours checking the racks by my house.
I ordered it couple weeks ago online. it was 50% off but it was priced 35x.xx so total was $174. I asked a couple guys and nordstrom never received this boost instore or online that why Im kinda cautious.

I ordered it couple weeks ago online. it was 50% off but it was priced 35x.xx so total was $174. I asked a couple guys and nordstrom never received this boost instore or online that why Im kinda cautious.
Where are you located?

Wool PK MSRP was $170. Wonder how those got there...

Back
Top Bottom