Adidas NMD thread

Just cooked Black XR1's Camo.
smokin.gif
(I guess green or white is the obvious choices most people opt for.)
nerd.gif

Shrimps came! Definitely returned pairs. The Shrimps didn't have any tags but are unworn and no noticeable defects. The City Socks (which I'm returning) came in a huge black and white adidas box with a computer printed label, OG box must have been damaged. Anyway, super happy to get two out my three glitches for retail. Just need blues now.
nice shots shrimps and white camos are amazing , wish i wasnt a size 12.5 so they didnt look like boats on my feet 

adidas store on melrose said people will line up around 8pm the nighr before (friday night)

Not sure about undefeated, they'll prob get a few as well, online will be impossible I'm guessing.

View media item 2238806

Was on the pickup line for Yeezys around 1pm at adidas SoHo and dudes were already camping at BAPE. For any drop I think that's insane...gonna miss thanksgiving with the fam!

Seriously WTF?!? That's beyond absurd. How much do you think you will make or get without limit?

Everyone here have a Good Thanksgiving.
Good luck on your pickups.

Was on the pickup line for Yeezys around 1pm at adidas SoHo and dudes were already camping at BAPE. For any drop I think that's insane...gonna miss thanksgiving with the fam!
Resell is life yo. No Thanksgiving is complete this year without yeezys or bape NMDs

roll.gif

Remember how many times they restocked a FSR pre-order

Fools gold 
Yup! I did get Yeezys and RSBBs from him for good prices luckily and got all my money back via PP so not a total loss. I wonder what the whole story is. Website now says under new management like I would even trust that at all. Probably banned from PayPal for life

Copped French beige for 270 don't think I'll get em any cheaper and didn't want to wait till prices go back up

i often wonder what do you people do for a living where you feel fine buying multiple pairs of $200 range shoes per month. im a mortgage banker and make 6 figures and i feel guilty buying more than a pair a month. but maybe that comes with age and being fiscally responsible. is it just disposable income that comes with being young. i know not my business just a thought

i often wonder what do you people do for a living where you feel fine buying multiple pairs of $200 range shoes per month. im a mortgage banker and make 6 figures and i feel guilty buying more than a pair a month. but maybe that comes with age and being fiscally responsible. is it just disposable income that comes with being young. i know not my business just a thought

Remembers post from last week where dude was selling shoes he recently bought to pay for his rent.

Around 40 at bape rn
thats ******* crazy....what is the resell gonna be? even if its $2000...that's 60 hours of wait time, less the cost of shoe, comes out to about $30 an hour...that's not even considering the non-economic opportunity cost of missing THANKSGIVING and whatever other activities you may have been doing instead...

if those peeps are gonna rock em then yeah sure that's dope dedication but I can't fathom putting that time in for a resell "payday"

Back
Top Bottom