Adidas NMD thread

never have bought anything off the Bape store before.

I'm thinking ADC is 8am Pacific - but is the bape store most likely completely random? Like, anytime between 12am tonight and 12pm sat afternoon?

Am newly hooked to NNM.
After reading a bit, does lady need to size down a full size for fitting into mens NMD?
And any one knows the diff between women's and men's design? Are they significantly juz wider?
Does duck camo fits tts?

never have bought anything off the Bape store before.
I'm thinking ADC is 8am Pacific - but is the bape store most likely completely random? Like, anytime between 12am tonight and 12pm sat afternoon?
I have no experience with Bape store updates so I'm going to keep my eye on it all night

and only a few stores are getting, minus whatever ADC gets, that number seems higher than I ever expected.
I might get in line on melrose toinight, not sure..I know the bots will feed on the website, hmm

Was there this morning and asked how many pairs they were getting. They told me one FSR and recommended getting there a bit before 9 for the rush to get in line.

Quick qtn: why can't websites just include the "I'm not a bot" captcha to allow real people a chance to cop?

If I'm camping I need to decide soon, get there a lil early and scope. I imagone there's a group there now waiting for 9pm so they can run to the corner lol

Well we knew that going in. The question is what are they gonna do with the pairs that aren't backdoored

That's major BS:
Bape is Japanese Company, should have went to Japan.
NMD is made in Vietnam. Sure you could have found a connect back home.
Just say you were here on vacation, if that.
Lying Sack.

Not so sure about resell being as high as we thought it would be... Way more places are getting this than it seems.

Not even counting the massive EU release in December.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom