Adidas NMD thread

I got the Cargo NMDs in the mail and they are tight. Do they stretch a little bit?
Not much, that extra lining is weak for the wide footers. Wore mine for atleast a 24 hours of walking so far with the thinnest socks possible and they still tight as hell.

I got the Cargo NMDs in the mail and they are tight. Do they stretch a little bit?
Not much, that extra lining is weak for the wide footers. Wore mine for atleast a 24 hours of walking so far with the thinnest socks possible and they still tight as hell.

Idk what to do. I want to go up half a size but these aren't even in stock anymore at stores.

all you have to do to tell if a shoe has dropped is scroll thru instagram, all the main sneaker pages generally post a photo saying 'did you cop yesterdays drop?' or 'did you cop a W or an L yesterday?', things along those lines..

you guys are reading WAY too much into their being a page up or not being a page up right now. there will be an announcement if/when they do come back.

NMD R1 PK TRICOLOR (EU)

BLACK

http://hotzapatillas.es/zapatillas-adidas-nmd-r1-pk-bb2887-bb2887

WHITE

http://hotzapatillas.es/zapatillas-adidas-nmd-r1-pk-bb2888-bb2888

Copped both ! 
nthat.gif

Footlocker better let me use my VIP rewards on those tri colors next week. I'm tired of buying socks with them since every release is a QS in their system.

Am I the only one that hates the NiceKicks? ?? 
They just aren't for everyone.

Like I don't mind a loud shoe and i think they are one of the better looking nmds

I actually only like it and maybe 2 other nmds in general the rest are kinda dry and not worth the price of admission,

Last edited:
Can anyone help with human race sizing compared to PK r1? I wear a 9.5-10 in PK not sure what to get in human race, i'd guess 9.5 but if anyone has any input it would be greatly appreciated.

Can anyone help with human race sizing compared to PK r1? I wear a 9.5-10 in PK not sure what to get in human race, i'd guess 9.5 but if anyone has any input it would be greatly appreciated.
Either same sizing as PK or .5 down from that.

Do the blocks of the back of the nmds bother anyone elses feet? I almost dont like to wear my NMDs now...

Back
Top Bottom