Adidas NMD thread

Once the ADC pairs come in, I can see US prices definitely dropping to around $250-260. Will they drop to Tricolor lows of $210-220? I really doubt it but we'll see. Even with the large quantity, these OG are just much more desirable than Tricolors. 

That's ($250) near what Euro sellers are asking for local cash deals (€220-230). Really hoping US boutiques on the West Coast get some decent numbers in. 
They still have to drop in stores in the US? I thought adidas stores and other boutiques would have released same time as everybody else.

They still have to drop in stores in the US? I thought adidas stores and other boutiques would have released same time as everybody else.
Yes, only a select few US & Canadian boutiques have released them to my knowledge. Not sure on the specifics but I believe they were all East Coast or Midwest locations. Only one I am aware of in the US is Notre Shop in Chicago, which just released them FCFS this morning. Understudyshop in Canada released them online on Saturday while Livestock (deadstock.ca) released them in store on Saturday. 

Some East Coast boutiques have delays on their shipments though (thinking Bodega and some others) and won't receive them until sometime mid next week. 

However, West Coast boutiques haven't got anything in yet or even announced the release on their social media pages. A local boutique in the Bay Area said their shipment is delayed until spring. 

On an overall scale, boutiques wise, this was really just a Euro release. As noted, many US boutiques are still waiting on their shipments. 

Last edited:
Nah man. I figure some of them will backdoor but these are too much of a GR (by ADC standards) to be completely backdoored. Besides, not all Bay Area boutiques backdoor. 3-4 of them are run by good people. 

Also, NiceKicks SF, BAIT SF and Undefeated SF always make social media announcements even if they backdoor. NiceKicks SF and BAIT SF are the worst too when it comes to backdooring. They tend to raffle a few pairs legitimately and the rest are backdoored to their homies or fam. Even at live raffles. It's pathetic but kind of expected with how they're run as boutiques. 

Last edited:
Nah man. I figure some of them will backdoor but these are too much of a GR (by ADC standards) to be completely backdoored. Besides, not all Bay Area boutiques backdoor. 2-3 of them are run by good people. 

Also, NiceKicks SF, BAIT SF and Undefeated SF always make social media announcements even if they backdoor. NiceKicks SF and BAIT SF are the worst too when it comes to backdooring. 
I've never copped anything locally except from Nike Union Square. Disappointing to know that they get backdoored. I wish shops would force customers to wear sneakers out of the store.

Last edited:
I've never copped anything locally except from Nike Union Square. Disappointing to know that they get backdoored. I wish shops would force customer to wear sneakers out of the store.
Well, if you're a Bay Area local, I can pm you the list of boutiques, which should get them. Not everything will be backdoored so you have a shot if you enter raffles or are willing to line up early for FCFS. 

I just wanted to know in case boutiques stateside were getting the type of stock size? got then we can expect resell to soften up even more...cant wait to see what wednesday/thursday brings as far as resell. Lets pray 250...gonna cop at least two.

Last edited:
ASOS gets some interesting sneakers but I didn't know they were getting the NMDs. I just think of them as a clothing store, haha.

I guess I'll have to keep my eyes out next time around.

Last edited:

anyone adidas ship yet?
If anyone already got ADC shipping, I'd be kind of upset to be honest. Employees should not be shipping your OG's on a holiday weekend (federal not corporate holiday tbf). Earliest shipping should be Tuesday morning and some people might not get shipping until Thursday or Friday. The following Monday at the latest. Also, I'll point out that ADC never gave me shipping confirmation on my Black or Green Human Race Pharell's. I didn't get shipping confirmation and delivery confirmation until the shoes were already sitting at my house. Then, suddenly, I get shipping and delivery confirmation from both ADC and Fedex (after the pairs were already in hand). 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom