Adidas NMD thread

Anyone know the msrp of the glitch pack coming out soon? Most sites say 170 but on rise45 they were 150 and someone noted that was above retail. Gonna regret not scooping the grey pair if retail is 170.

Anyone know the msrp of the glitch pack coming out soon? Most sites say 170 but on rise45 they were 150 and someone noted that was above retail. Gonna regret not scooping the grey pair if retail is 170.
PK NMDs are usually $170. I don't think that pair is PK so it's probably not $170 retail, whether $150 is above or below actual MSRP I'm not sure

Some sites are saying 170, some 130. Seems like they will be 130. Anyone who saw them at the stores over the weekend would have the definitive answer

Last edited:
There's a separate store called The Athlete's Foot. I thought the entire store went out of business but apparently they still exist :lol:

View media item 2318097

For Atlanta people

The Athletes Foot

Edit: on mobile then went back and looks like it was already mentioned. And it was just posted like 30 some minutes before I posted. You guys really do snoop out every drop lol

Last edited:
those gums are nice 
pimp.gif

For Atlanta people

The Athletes Foot

Edit: on mobile then went back and looks like it was already mentioned. And it was just posted like 30 some minutes before I posted. You guys really do snoop out every drop lol
First pic I'm not feeling

Would y'all say the gums are TTS? or fit more like the OG's that just released (i had to half size down on the OG's)?

Some sites are saying 170, some 130. Seems like they will be 130. Anyone who saw them at the stores over the weekend would have the definitive answer
Ftl release calendar say $130. Copped off rise from the link since I won't be in town for the w/e release.

Tired of the sizing inconsistencies with Adidas. Im anywhere from a 9.5-10.5. PKs definitely run bigger but a half a sz too big is better than half small. I've dealt with both.

View media item 2318097

For Atlanta people

The Athletes Foot

That last sentance is an understatement.
Wait till big release dates.

First pic I'm not feeling

Nothing right now exciting, except the OG and maybe WM so far. Too many other styles on target list.

I just bought my first pair of nmd's; I'm hoping they fit. I copped NMD_XR1 Primeknit off of Adidas. I stayed tts; will i be good?

I just bought my first pair of nmd's; I'm hoping they fit. I copped NMD_XR1 Primeknit off of Adidas. I stayed tts; will i be good?
usuAlly people ask before the purchase ... You already went ahead and bought it ... If you are ok of not what does it matter? Wait and see ...

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life  

Tired of the sizing inconsistencies with Adidas. Im anywhere from a 9.5-10.5. PKs definitely run bigger but a half a sz too big is better than half small. I've dealt with both.

I saw this post so i was like F*** it; free returns; so ill take a chance.
usuAlly people ask before the purchase ... You already went ahead and bought it ... If you are ok of not what does it matter? Wait and see ...

Back
Top Bottom