Adidas NMD thread

I missed the main drop since I copped on Xhibition and Journey's last night. Tried just now. Adidas rejected all my cards and rejected all my cards again through PayPal. Ghost charges went through on my AMEX too. This issue is on Adidas' side but they won't admit it. They literally flag accounts for no reason. Finally, I got one of my Visas to go through on the White Gums via Apple Pay on my phone with one of my "fake" backup emails. Used LTE too instead of the wifi I was using on my macbook and phone initially.

same here, and I went on a good 3 months hiatus from using my own info on adidas. Was still blocked for the OG nmd, so I guess I'll still have to sign packages for John Doe Sr., John Doe Jr., John Doe III, etc.
I gave them a call about it about a month or two ago. They said they have a 3rd party company that runs their payment process and they flag people for suspicious activity. I don't think i do anything suspicious lol. All info gets flagged and all Adidas told me was "you can't buy from Adidas.com anymore, you have to buy in store". I told them that isn't fair and it's kind of ridiculous. They said bring it up to consumer relations. I did that and all they told me was that they can't do anything about it. Kind of BS if you ask me. 

Oops!

Checked out on Adidas order through Apple Pay to test it out. i got standard shipping instead of the free expedited shipping. Lesson learned. 

The hype NMD is not finished but i am so disappointed with nmd

Adidas have a problem with colors nmd pk

In April 2016  there is already the pack monochrome Black and White PK

But since not red pk (only Pharell Hu, or Nice Kicks), not Blue Marin, not Green so people prefers PK that Mesh.

There is much idea but adidas haven t it.

Release White and Black Gum it's a joke. 

I hope new colors for 2017 in PK 
nthat.gif

first NMD's I've seen sit this late

first PK's I've seen sit this late

can only hope this trend continues in 2017

I agree but the Black Gum sold out. Just the sz 14 sitting there despite basically GR numbers (9k?) for a PK.

White Gums always looked a bit weird to me and were even larger GR numbers at 14k if I recall correctly.

If Adidas pulls PK camo glitch (Blues) numbers bs for highly sought after colors, resellers will be happy but I certainly won't be.

Last edited:
I agree but the Black Gum sold out. Just the sz 14 sitting there despite basically GR numbers (9k?) for a PK.

White Gums always looked a bit weird to me and were even larger GR numbers at 14k if I recall correctly.

If Adidas pulls PK camo glitch (Blues) numbers bs for highly sought after colors, resellers will be happy but I certainly won't be.
Then we should create a community of people who help each other out instead of people looking to resell for the highest dollar. 

Are these normally a hard get? If yes and someone wants a size 8, I'll sell the pair I just ordered for retail. 

I can't talk about building a community of people not helping each other out if I don't do my part! haha
New balance! Dope kick, Tru Heads, rarely does a shoe insta sell out so you can get it for discount down the line. I just got two pairs of kicks at the outlet in Brighton MA for two board members. No Proxy fee because I was going anyways. We all win we all eat...

Back to Adiadas: I love the white gum bottom! Fresh to death for spring!!

Human Race NMDs look like the material on stretchable mesh but its different type of pk right?

The HU NMDs use the same kind of knit as the 3 Stripes Blackout/Whiteout NMDS. It's not Primeknit that's for sure. AFAIK Adidas.com never mentioned Primeknit, which means it's not Primeknit. It's just some other sort of knit.
Pretty sure the Blackout/Whiteout NMDs covered in text were mesh but someone else can correct me. 

Human Race NMD's have been referred to as Primeknit as far as I am aware. I have a pair of the Blacks and had a pair of Reds and Blues before trading them. Felt like a thick PK to me.

See reference to PK in description. 

http://www.highsnobiety.com/2016/07/19/pharrell-adidas-human-race-sneakers/

http://www.barneys.com/product/adidas--22human-race-22-nmd-sneakers-504548893.html

Pretty sure the Blackout/Whiteout NMDs covered in text were mesh but someone else can correct me. 

Human Race NMD's have been referred to as Primeknit as far as I am aware. I have a pair of the Blacks and had a pair of Reds and Blues before trading them. Felt like a thick PK to me.

See reference to PK in description. 

http://www.highsnobiety.com/2016/07/19/pharrell-adidas-human-race-sneakers/

http://www.barneys.com/product/adidas--22human-race-22-nmd-sneakers-504548893.html
Yea retailers descriptions are pretty meaningless. People called the Blackout/Whiteout PK and some called them mesh. They are not PK I owned a pair. 

If anyone has a screen grab from Adidas.com that's pretty much the only way to tell. 

Also, I think every PK pair of NMDs has PK on the box. Pharell NMDs do not. 

Only if the upper is full PK.

ADV EQT PK for example, is full PK.

EQT Support Ultra PK is full PK.

93/17 has a PK toebox but suede and neoprene as well, hence no PK.

Might just mean that the Hu NMD has PK in it, but is not full PK.

Last edited:

Yea retailers descriptions are pretty meaningless. People called the Blackout/Whiteout PK and some called them mesh. They are not PK I owned a pair. 

If anyone has a screen grab from Adidas.com that's pretty much the only way to tell. 

Yes, I'm aware that retailer descriptions can be meaningless but in this case it isn't. They are a PK like material. Not mesh or neoprene. You're the 1st person to argue otherwise regarding the Pharells I've ever seen in this thread. 

Last edited:

Only if the upper is full PK.

ADV EQT PK for example, is full PK.

EQT Support Ultra PK is full PK.

93/17 has a PK toebox but suede and neoprene as well, hence no PK.

Might just mean that the Hu NMD has PK in it, but is not full PK.
Incorrect. 

93/17 has Pixel Knit. It's not PK branded as PK. It's not marketed as PK.

PK is just a branding for a knit, but in any case, Pixel Knit and PK are pretty similar. They probably just cheaped out on the material and didn't want to call it PK.

Pharell Hu NMDs have 0 PK in it. Nada. Zilch.

Back
Top Bottom