Adidas NMD thread

Quote:

procrastinated and should've done this ahead of time.. currently at school and the release is right after im out of class.
eyes.gif

nmd non pk i go tru to the size

nmd pk i can go down a full size but half is ideal

Damn.... I went with my usual TTS like with all the mesh pairs
If you have other meshies it should be the same.  I don't have any to compare... closest is champs black and that is nothing like mesh.

I bought the OG gray/red and Tokyo last year on the first NMD day, both were wayyyyy too tight. Let them fly.

Last edited:
Super ultra happy. 1/3.

edit: Snug fit. Still suggest .5 -1.0 up for meshies with a wide foot. Bought all three of those sizes so smallest(TTS) may be a no-go.

The shoe photographed is a 12.5. Heel to toe it is shorter than both 350V2 and 2017 PureBoost size 12.

just got mine.. went .5 up and still too snug for me.. 1.0 up would be ideal..

If you have other meshies it should be the same.  I don't have any to compare... closest is champs black and that is nothing like mesh.

I bought the OG gray/red and Tokyo last year on the first NMD day, both were wayyyyy too tight. Let them fly.
ah ok dope, yea those champs exclusives have like zero stretch to them. 

Amyone know if these are PK?
just took delivery of these and love them! they're my 3rd pair after winter wools and japan greys

they're not PK but they're not mesh, either. they have a high degree of flexibility / elasticity like PKs, however. colors on them are super cool they'd go with pretty much anything.

gonna beat these the hell up over the course of spring and summer :smile:

just took delivery of these and love them! they're my 3rd pair after winter wools and japan greys

they're not PK but they're not mesh, either. they have a high degree of flexibility / elasticity like PKs, however. colors on them are super cool they'd go with pretty much anything.

Been using these since they released. Really like how comfy they are even though they aren't PK. Went TTS.

Been using these since they released. Really like how comfy they are even though they aren't PK. Went TTS.
yeah same. they'll definitely be my daily driver for a while. what would you call this material?

I do sz 11 all NMDs no matter what. downsizing NMDs below TTS just makes your feet look squished up against the material (especially in PK) and it makes the wearer's feet look fat. sure, fits like a glove, whatever, etc. but downsizing just results in a flat out bad look. my 2 cents

hey everyone, im new to the forums, also new to the adidas shoegame. I'm trying to purchase my first NMDs. I'm hearing they are very difficult when it comes to sizing. Can someone help me out? Im trying to cop the new adidas nmd mystic blue R1. I believe they are NOT prime knit. I currently only wear jordans/nike free runs. I'm a size 10.5 in jordan retros, and 11 in nike free run. I have not tried on any adidas shoe, so I cannot provide what size I am in ultra boost, yeezys, etc. any feedback would be great ! thanks in advance !
I wear 10.5 in J's and Nike SB and get 10 in NMD's. I like shoes to fit tight though I hear guys talking about how much space they have at end of their toes and it seems excessive in most cases.  When I actually measure my foot it's over 10 but slightly under 10.5 So I would 10.5 you def be good might be able to go with a 10 depending on your foot and how you like your fit

Does anyone have the Solars or TB from the first launch and the restock that can confirm that the sizing is different from the initial launch.

Last edited:
Well these came out of left field....

pic.twitter.com/wMCvmm1nms

Those are the Black Tonals that came out the other week. They seem to have been doing a lot of smaller restock over the last week so you might he able to catch them if you're interested.

Edit: Actually now that I look again I'm not sure. The Tonal R1 has reflective stripes I know that, but that material looks different in that Champs pic.

Last edited:
I don't think so... Look again. They are striped 3M.

Yeah just edited it, I'm actually not sure now cause it definitely does look like 3M for sure

Edit: Just did some looking but couldn't really find any info just says releasing in select stores. NMD Colorboost Reflective. I'm actually more interested in these than the Tonal Blacks for some reason.

View media item 2351111
View media item 2351112

Last edited:

I've seen these listed as circular knit on some of the retailer's pages.

ah ok dope, yea those champs exclusives have like zero stretch to them. 
Not much stretch but more material. My TTS is fine in Champs... concerned that will not be the case with the Solar mesh.  2/3 oh well. Not going to find another 12.5-13 from a retailer...  I almost didn't buy the 13 too, close call.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom