Adidas NMD thread

I find that the digging from the blocks on the R2 and even the R1's eventually breaks in and not noticeable after awhile. Sizing difference did not really help as I've tried 2 pairs that were half a size apart and I still felt the blocks. Just give it some time.

Good to hear. Guess I just need to wear them more

Yes I'm about to say the same. After it breaks in it will be fine. 
Yep, definitely not a persistent issue. Have been wearing my olive R2's pretty much everyday for awhile now and while I noticed it initially, I now don't even feel anything. 

Can't bring myself to buy any of the R2s, silhouette just doesn't do it for me unfortunately. Hope Adidas pump out some more decent R1s in the near future.

Can't bring myself to buy any of the R2s, silhouette just doesn't do it for me unfortunately. Hope Adidas pump out some more decent R1s in the near future.
Agreed, they really did just about everything with R1's already though. I guess some different glitch camos could be done

Got a size 11 city sock white gum sole I am gonna return, PM me if interested.

When is there a general release on these?

Do you know how long it takes for them to ship? Been over a week and no shipping email
I ordered and received a confirmation on the 13th and I received a tracking number on the 14th. 

Hope that helps. I know I was able to submit the order without actually putting in the payment method. I had to go through Paypal later to get the payment sent.
I sent them an email and next day I got a response and a tracking number. UPS is delivering them tomorrow! But I wish I half sized down since I know they run big

I sent them an email and next day I got a response and a tracking number. UPS is delivering them tomorrow! But I wish I half sized down since I know they run big

Awesome man! I actually just checked mine and it should be delivered tomorrow.

Looking to cop a pair of the Shock Pink NMD R1 PK releasing tomorrow for Wifey. Anyone know how sizing on the woman's R1 PKs run? .5 down like men's?

what size should i go with for the og pk nmds ? whole size or half size down?

i wear a 9.5 in v2s. i wear a 9 in the mesh xr1s

Last edited:

what size should i go with for the og pk nmds ? whole size or half size down?

i wear a 9.5 in v2s. i wear a 9 in the mesh xr1s
At least 1/2 size down (no matter if you have a thin or wide foot) for sure.   Probably can get away with a full size down if you want a nice snug fit

I have NMD R1 (US9) and NMD R2 (US9.5). My right foot is slighter wider than left foot.

The R1 feels snug but not tight, however the R2 feels snug and tight (due to my wide feet). If i wear R2 a few times, will it help to break in?

Back
Top Bottom