Adidas NMD thread

So the blues are delayed. How are there pairs up on FC? Or did they ship some, and majority is still delayed?
SNS in store drop the 12th and then people already have had their pairs in the EU and Canada I believe

Speaking of the 12th, what were they expecting to happen if they dropped the 12th like they were originally supposed to? 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Wasn't crazy about these new glitches but I needed some new gym shoes and saw the custom with the stripes removed and liked those alot. Decided to give it a shot. Not perfect but I can live with them as gym shoes lol. Looks so much better imo 

Wasn't crazy about these new glitches but I needed some new gym shoes and saw the custom with the stripes removed and liked those alot. Decided to give it a shot. Not perfect but I can live with them as gym shoes lol. Looks so much better imo 
These look so nice without the stripes, nice job man!

View media item 2444248

not perfect? looks great to me, nicely done. what materials would i need to do this to my pair?

Back
Top Bottom