Adidas NMD thread

Saw these at FTL the other day. Colorway slipped under my radar, they're pretty nice. Basically a grey/black datamosh with stripes. IMG_3011.JPG

Any chance someone picked up a pair of Human Race trails from an adidas store?
Or has an inner size tag that looks like this? The lower case letters of the last line throws me off. These were supposedly from the Melrose, CA store.

Aside from this, everything looks good. Sun Glow colorway. I don’t know how to do a legit check on these.

Attachments

• 74E1EBFA-5406-4AF5-8562-F92DF40A543D.jpeg
    74E1EBFA-5406-4AF5-8562-F92DF40A543D.jpeg
    288.9 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
My Aimee Manns came in and they’re pretty much the epitome of the NMD.

Also the white blocks are whiter than the boost. Almost icey looking. Leather laces included; cool box; everything’s workin.

Or has an inner size tag that looks like this? The lower case letters of the last line throws me off. These were supposedly from the Melrose, CA store.

Aside from this, everything looks good. Sun Glow colorway. I don’t know how to do a legit check on these.

Mine (pales, ADC):

fullsizeoutput_1565.jpeg

Dunno if this really is gonna make you feel better, but it is what it is...

7BB75DB3-B43E-4623-8F88-4E9868572994.jpeg
This morning i was happy. I have receive my nmd r1 pk invincible x a ma maniere.
Great quality on the wool but when i look for take pics i look the shape and i haven t the same on the right and the left. It s the size 9,5 US

I am very dispointed and Adidas don t good job

This made me :rofl:

The inside tag on my pair of pale trails look just like the one juanvaldez juanvaldez posted, mostly the same numbers/codes and all, nothing lowercase.

The inside tag on my pair of pale trails look just like the one juanvaldez juanvaldez posted, mostly the same numbers/codes and all, nothing lowercase.

I found another guy on eBay with a similar tag as the one I posted (i.e., lower case letters) who got his pair from the same adidas store. Unless they’re somehow the same guy...

IMG_7510.jpg

IMG_7515.jpg

These are super nice in hand. The upper is super soft and that 1.0 pattern is :nthat:
Fit is just like every other R1 PK. I personally go half down

I have shoe trees in my leather/suede/nubuck shoes, just not in my knit ones. I do have them in my Yeezys until they break in.

Went with my normal .5 down on this damn amm not knowing there was a stupid permanent insole in it. not happy with the fit. I wont break even if I sell and I doubt I'll be able to find an 11.5 for retail at this point.

Back
Top Bottom