Adidas NMD thread

IMG_7449.JPG IMG_7450.JPG

Considering Adidas drops NMDs almost every other week, I am surprised they didn't drop these. Or any of the consortium accounts pick these up.

Attachments

• IMG_7449.JPG
    IMG_7449.JPG
    333.4 KB · Views: 16
Agreed. I would rather they not drop all the similar-looking colourways week in, week out in favour of nicer upper designs like those

hi guys, just curious about fit of CS2s...
did they change? reason i ask....i wear size 12 in primeknit R2s, 12.5 R1 mesh, both fit perfect....had read a few places CS2s fit TTS, but just got a used pair of the black/pink CS2s in 12 and they literally look a size smaller than my size 12 R2s.... im liking the united arrows gray CS2s but im not sure if i should be going up a half size or the black/pink CS2s were weirdly small.

hi guys, just curious about fit of CS2s...
did they change? reason i ask....i wear size 12 in primeknit R2s, 12.5 R1 mesh, both fit perfect....had read a few places CS2s fit TTS, but just got a used pair of the black/pink CS2s in 12 and they literally look a size smaller than my size 12 R2s.... im liking the united arrows gray CS2s but im not sure if i should be going up a half size or the black/pink CS2s
were weirdly small.

I got my R1 size in the Arrow, and they were very small, so had to sent them back and go a size up to TTS (same size as i use in UB 1.0)

IMG_7449.JPG IMG_7450.JPG

Considering Adidas drops NMDs almost every other week, I am surprised they didn't drop these. Or any of the consortium accounts pick these up.

I don’t understand why Adidas even makes mesh NMDs anymore. PKs aren’t selling out and are hitting discount regularily-what is the point of the mesh NMDs?

Last edited:
Wouldn't be surprised if Adidas had another whole lineup of black/white colorways, too. :lol:

I don't know why they didn't give NK another collab, but they gave all these other boutiques another collab

I don't know why they didn't give NK another collab, but they gave all these other boutiques another collab

They're opening a store with NK here in LA, doing some kind of scavenger hunt thing this week to promote the opening. Def still weird they haven't done another collab, but maybe adidas figured NK was already getting enough love haha

Does anyone have that old pic of a bunch of unreleased NMDs on a wall? Almost looks like a retail store's wall but more likely a showroom or something. Most were R1s, one of them looked similar to the Firestarters. I think a couple of the camo-esque ones from the pic ended up releasing but the majority didn't, I remember them being some of the best R1 colorways we've seen. Always been bummed those poor man's Firestarters never dropped.

Back
Top Bottom