Adidas NMD thread

the way nike handled the off white release was the way all these companies should handle hype releases, different times, continuous drops until finished, fcfs ... orrrr drop them all at the same time so you have to make a choice or cop on 2 different devices, at this point i'd be willing to wait in lines again.

im at central park frenzy drop for chalk coras spent over an hour coming out here and they just pulled it off the app. I knew BBC were ****bois but this is taking it to another level.

SO i managed to cart a pair of the black and purple to only to get stuck on payment screen. Debit card finally goes through to an error page. My card got charged but I never got any email. If i call, will they honor the sale ?
I need to know this too lol

SO i managed to cart a pair of the black and purple to only to get stuck on payment screen. Debit card finally goes through to an error page. My card got charged but I never got any email. If i call, will they honor the sale ?
Nope... You need that confirmation email for ADC. Same thing happened to me with beluga 1.0s.

the way nike handled the off white release was the way all these companies should handle hype releases, different times, continuous drops until finished, fcfs ... orrrr drop them all at the same time so you have to make a choice or cop on 2 different devices, at this point i'd be willing to wait in lines again.

I like how Nike handled that too, but I dont think it was FCFS

ugh i was so F***king happy i actually carted and got through only to that error page. I HATE ADC WHY DAMMiT

Since I hit online I won't be picking up my pair at Kith LA. So unless they backdoor it there should be a black sz 9 pair available for my NikeTalk brothers!

Back
Top Bottom