Adidas NMD thread

was able to grab 2/3 off adidas fairly easy, splashed for about 5 minutes on 2 tabs and carted 2 size 9s. gonna take these on vacation with me.

Last edited:
Smoothest ADC buy in forever. I splashed and got thru sz 9 on all 3! :smile:

Now Buyer's remorse setting in spending $800+ :sick:

atleast with ADC, you can always return for free if you decide you don't want them anymore (that is if theres little profit from any resale)

guess i can be happy that i got what i wanted. the aqua and yellows. aqua shipped. now waiting on the yellows. if i don't like them in hand, i'll just sell them for what i paid for locally

I scored the pink pair in my size on my phone using the adidas website link posted by sneakernews. I would try to go to creme321 in Norfolk since it's 30 minutes away from me but I hear that they consistently backdoor most of their exclusive releases

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180818-105346_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20180818-105346_Messages.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 20
I scored the pink pair in my size on my phone using the adidas website link posted by sneakernews. I would try to go to creme321 in Norfolk since it's 30 minutes away from me but I hear that they consistently backdoor most of their exclusive releases
I doubt it for these

Damn, I'm so tempted, but I know I'll be just putting them away on ice. Got too many other sneakers that I need to unDS first.

Back
Top Bottom