Adidas ORIGINALS updates

this picture made me want the infrareds...the color is so nice. 

are there any discount codes floating around for adidas.com? 

Last edited:
Anyone have on feet pics of the Black Elements Lightning Flux? Honestly, I think that is my favorite one so far.  Was it a Consortium release?  Did it release in the US?  I am on the hunt, and they seem pretty rare, even on Feebay.

Really like those infrareds 
pimp.gif

a costumer service rep told me that the zx flux photo print pack will not be restocking on adidas.com

thanks for the oneness heads up!

just picked these up

had my eyes on em for a while...cant beat 65$.

Last edited:
Dang, think about copping those Mutomobos. Only thing is if i dont like them in person i cant return them.

Dang, think about copping those Mutomobos. Only thing is if i dont like them in person i cant return them.
Those mutombo's are great in person. Clean look. The only thing is that when the tongue gets dirty, its tought to clean..

Anyone have on feet pics of the Black Elements Lightning Flux? Honestly, I think that is my favorite one so far.  Was it a Consortium release?  Did it release in the US?  I am on the hunt, and they seem pretty rare, even on Feebay.
they are not that rare in europe...those even went on sale on a few sites and they might still be there!!!

so if you're looking for the lightning flux you might get a steal! 

they are not that rare in europe...those even went on sale on a few sites and they might still be there!!!

so if you're looking for the lightning flux you might get a steal!
I've searched a lot of the EU sites, with no luck.  Any suggestions??

a costumer service rep told me that the zx flux photo print pack will not be restocking on adidas.com
That probably means they will restock on Adidas.com.  We've all seen the BS coming from Adidas "customer service" lately regarding the Flux.
laugh.gif

The adidas twitter account said to keep an eye out for restocks. I think that's likely, but it'll be random since that's the way they like to do things.

Multicolour's came in today! Got the same size as my new balance's and they fit great!

The ZX Flux Cityscapes are on finishline in size 9 and 12 for those who are interested 

http://www.finishline.com/store/pro...ux-casual-shoes/_/A-2567?productId=prod745268
I went over to check if they added multis yet, and I saw 10s in the post digital/cityscapes listed in-stock. Figured why not, put 'em in my cart. Success. Signed in and went to check out. Boom, "Sorry, the item you requested is no longer in stock and has been removed from your cart".

At this point I'm pretty sure this pack is simply the Germans' retaliation for losing two World Wars.

Glad I could help so many out with that Oneness post!  If I see any other big sales pop up I'll be sure to post 'em over here. I'm a firm believer in getting as many of my kicks on sale as possible.

Back
Top Bottom