Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Barney's always marks their stuff up, even in store.  Nike, Adidas, New Balance usually at least $10 - $20 over retail.
The Flux are gone now, not even showing up on the site. Man, every time I go to a Barneys I feel poor. Their clientele could care less about a markup, they just like the experience of shopping at Barneys.  

The Flux are gone now, not even showing up on the site. Man, every time I go to a Barneys I feel poor. Their clientele could care less about a markup, they just like the experience of shopping at Barneys.  
That's why I'm a Marshall's and Ross man. 
glasses.gif

Urban Industry in the UK just had the Prisms for 80 GBP shipped (about $140) and I almost bit on them, but they were gone before I could check out.  I'm cursed.

Meanwhile, Adidas had the gall to tweet this:

adidas Originals  @adidasoriginals

Buy the #adidasOriginals ZX Flux at adidas.com/zxflux NOW! Available in the Base, Weave & Photo Print packs. Which did you cop? #zxflux

And then followed up with me with this:

They are available at adidas.com/zxflux but stock may vary between location. Please keep checking for restocks!

Infrareds came in the other day. Have a feeling I'll be getting many more pairs of these.

the infrareds are SO MEAN... i would have got them if i wasn't so in my feelings about the Prisms.... 

I bought the infrareds because I was super pissed about striking out on prisms. Got that 20% off though and it was a great decision.

Keep missing out on these post digi restocks! Patience is key.....lol who am i kiddin

Is it bad that I'm on FNLs spa page with all the Jordan peeps, only because I wanna check if the Prisms are up yet?

Back
Top Bottom