Adidas ORIGINALS updates

I went over to check if they added multis yet, and I saw 10s in the post digital/cityscapes listed in-stock. Figured why not, put 'em in my cart. Success. Signed in and went to check out. Boom, "Sorry, the item you requested is no longer in stock and has been removed from your cart".

At this point I'm pretty sure this pack is simply the Germans' retaliation for losing two World Wars.

Repped for the historical context.

Maybe the mesh pairs are different but My TTS is 12.5, same size in the stan smiths.

And I definitely do not think a 12 would work out. So for the prints go TTS

Just picked up Prisms and Oceans at footaction. Next task...double up on Prisms. Would have been nice to get them for 20% off on adidas but can't complain with retail either. Oceans are so much nicer in person
smokin.gif

I went 1/2 size down, They do run big.

Last edited:

Just picked up Prisms and Oceans at footaction. Next task...double up on Prisms. Would have been nice to get them for 20% off on adidas but can't complain with retail either. Oceans are so much nicer in person
smokin.gif

I went 1/2 size down, They do run big.
Wow, I'm a total mess this release.

When did Footaction have them?

Ever since my Adidas order got cancelled on oceans, I have yet to see them again anywhere.

Wow, I'm a total mess this release.

When did Footaction have them?

Ever since my Adidas order got cancelled on oceans, I have yet to see them again anywhere.
This was Fox Hills FA. One of the handful of locations that got them I believe.

Copped my mutils at Fox Hills FA too. Was the first one there in between work appts around 1130 with my boy. Got lucky, FSR left. Some asian dudes both wearing the same AJ3s notice what we were buying. Even though they were there for the AJ Barons raffle, they jumped on the bandwagon and each bough pairs 
roll.gif

I wonder why the digitals are popping up everywhere but the oceans and prisms are nowhere to be found. Wonder if they're slow-rolling them?

size 12.5 up in the prisms
Excuse my language but that's complete ******** that they received, processed my order to be shipped, then canceled it due to stock issues (mind you I bought them as soon as they dropped on adidas.com). Now that I find this thread they restocked the 12.5 
mean.gif
 so much salt

Last edited:
I also noticed Barneys had the wrong size conversions in their selections. They had us11 as an eu44, when actually 10s are 44. I wonder if a lot of hypebeasts who don't usually wear Adidas will get burned on the sizes when they open their shipments.

you might wanna check out that conversion ^ i know adidas is a little different.

because in nike a us mens 10 = uk 9

but in adidas i believe its a us mens 10 = uk 9.5 

or something like that. 

Back
Top Bottom