Adidas ORIGINALS updates

I might be in the minority but I'm not a huge fan of the whole prism/photoprint on the zx flux, I prefer the standard and the weave models.
I had a pair reserved for me in a store but when I actually saw them in the flesh I wasn't too impressed. Good luck to those that want to pick them up though, just don't pay silly money for them.

In the meantime I received these last week from End. Picked them up for £59 great price & great quality. Yes the toe box has a bit of a hi-top but it's such an underrated shoe IMO.

I might be in the minority but I'm not a huge fan of the whole prism/photoprint on the zx flux, I prefer the standard and the weave models.
I had a pair reserved for me in a store but when I actually saw them in the flesh I wasn't too impressed. Good luck to those that want to pick them up though, just don't pay silly money for them.

In the meantime I received these last week from End. Picked them up for £59 great price & great quality. Yes the toe box has a bit of a hi-top but it's such an underrated shoe IMO.

Nice pickup! Do they fit TTS? I've never had a pair of the integrals, only allegras and tech supers. Thanks in advance.

Glad you got em man. And hey, at the end of the day, a lot of these shops are marking them up $10-20 anyway, so we didn't come out too bad.
Yeah definitely guys, I didn't see it in time, but thanks for posting.

Sadly I had to buy both the prisms and oceans from overseas for ~$135 each.

Haven't really paid over retail in the past so this stings a bit. 

^man, so dope. Safe to say adidas has a hit with these. I just wish they would get their US distribution/marketing straight. From the vintage Stan Smiths being advertised in the US then getting switched with a subpar version, to the flat out half *** ZX Flux roll out, they've been dropping the ball quite a bit this year.

^man, so dope. Safe to say adidas has a hit with these. I just wish they would get their US distribution/marketing straight. From the vintage Stan Smiths being advertised in the US then getting switched with a subpar version, to the flat out half *** ZX Flux roll out, they've been dropping the ball quite a bit this year.
Totally agree man. Seems like we've been getting the short end of the stick as far as things have been going for releases vs. Europe, lol.

We've got all the variations of the Top-Tens we can handle while Europe gets a huge load of runner variations. Go figure. Not gonna say it but it seems like Adidas kinda has the US pegged a certain way haha. Hopefully that changes up.

Last edited:
Yeah its frustrating seeing all these ZX Flux color ways in EU and we won't see anything but a few size runs randomly if at all.

Back
Top Bottom