Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Totally agree man. Seems like we've been getting the short end of the stick as far as things have been going for releases vs. Europe, lol.

We've got all the variations of the Top-Tens we can handle while Europe gets a huge load of runner variations. Go figure. Not gonna say it but it seems like Adidas kinda has the US pegged a certain way haha. Hopefully that changes up.

Until the sales and demand catch up in the states versus Europe, what do you expect adidas to do? I'm annoyed by it too considering how many sick exclusives Europe gets. US market is dominated by Nike. Adidas knows it's bread and butter is in Europe and certain parts of Asia. I hope things change but for now, the Nike/Jordan thirst does not seem to be diminishing in the US market. ZX Flux seems to be a hit though, hopefully it pushes adidas to release more heat stateside.

Taking Ls left and right on these ZX Flux Prisms and Oceans, man. First pair of Adidas I've really  wanted in a long time. I'll patiently wait to grab them when they pop up in my size. Keep up the good info in this thread, gents.

Last edited:
insta-repped!

now to cop the oceans or not... i already have the prisms and medias... oceans are my least favorite of the pack, but it would complete the pack for me.

Then again... completing the pack for the sake of completing the pack is stupid right..? 
roll.gif

insta-repped!

now to cop the oceans or not... i already have the prisms and medias... oceans are my least favorite of the pack, but it would complete the pack for me.

Then again... completing the pack for the sake of completing the pack is stupid right..? 
I wouldn't say that all at, Personally I want the entire pack

Batman...   your girl lives in Europe?

are the Florals just sitting around in Footlocker and/or Footlocker.EU, do u know?

I wouldn't say that all at, Personally I want the entire pack
I just don't feel like I'd wear the oceans much compared to the other two. but looks like my size 9 finally went out so my decision is made for me, haha. I'll hold out for retail and free ship.. I think it'll happen one day.

Batman...   your girl lives in Europe?

are the Florals just sitting around in Footlocker and/or Footlocker.EU, do u know?
I've been following for a while because my friend has some family in the UK, looks like they've been sitting their ***** off over there, and I think some sizes restocked too. Been on the fence because costs about $150 after everything (including shipping to the US) 

i have a feeling adidas is going to keep pumping out the photopack...which is completely fine by me. i could care less how rare they are. 

i hope everyone gets a pair

Back
Top Bottom