Adidas ORIGINALS updates

hanon centaur's available for pre-order (ships on 2/2, so not really even much of a pre-order) on packer shoes right now...

https://www.packershoes.com/Store/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=5384

still showing fsr from 7.5-12 available (i copped my size 8.5)...so i highly suggest you place your order now while your size(s) are still available.

price is $125 (w/ shipping...$135).

glad i held off for the u.s. domestic release (shoutout to higuy on callin' it!)...

good luck fam!

Hanon Centaurs - Anyone have info on spots in the US getting these? I missed the Packers release.

^ deadstock.ca will have them online on Saturday at 3pm EST for $135 they ship to US for $12

In other news, I ordered mine on Saturday and I'm still waiting on a shipping notice from Hanon. Do they usually take this long?

haven't had good luck with Livestock website in the past. some US spots must be getting these?

^ deadstock.ca will have them online on Saturday at 3pm EST for $135 they ship to US for $12

In other news, I ordered mine on Saturday and I'm still waiting on a shipping notice from Hanon. Do they usually take this long?

FYI my shipping notice from hanon just came in yesterday.

do adidas outlets do phone orders? i know some guy mentioned his outlet having the flower bear JS for $40 but only in a sz.10. If anyone knows of a spot that has em for a similar price(dont need em for $200 off of adidas.com :lol:) let me know, and if not in nyc i need that phone order. Thanks guys

what do u guys think about the 2013 JS collection coming out soon. Im feeling some of the models

Spring collection is weak wouldnt wear none of those. Rather go back and get kicks from older collections I missed.

what do u guys think about the 2013 JS collection coming out soon. Im feeling some of the models

i dont keep up with JS's- but are these what youre talking about? I cant say any of those are for me

agreed.

but i do like the totem pole ones and the jacket that goes w/ em for some reason. couldn't see me wearin em tho.

these totem pole ones r fire. also those sandals are really nice and the strretball arent bad. im also feeling the poodle, rest are trash though. wht happened with the balck patent wings? they arent a spring release?

these totem pole ones r fire. also those sandals are really nice and the strretball arent bad. im also feeling the poodle, rest are trash though. wht happened with the balck patent wings? they arent a spring release?

to me the streetball's are cool just cuz of the choice of that model, def not the colors. hopefully that means adi is gonna mess w/ em too. im kinda feelin them multi penny loafers but im sure they are way too zesty for me in person.

Last edited:
this year's collection is kinda weak although i might be picking up the black patents ( if they do come out ) or the supposed zebra version of the leopard shoes.

glad i managed to pick up most of last years and 2011's collection before they sold out :nthat:

this year's collection is kinda weak although i might be picking up the black patents ( if they do come out ) or the supposed zebra version of the leopard shoes.

glad i managed to pick up most of last years and 2011's collection before they sold out :nthat:
i know the 2011 collection is now going fo rediculous prices right now

once again, if anyone sees those flower bears for $40 or $50 cash lmk pls

Theres an outlet in hawaii but its out of the way. If i happen to be in the area i can look. I never bothered to go, but i know guys grabbed the gorillas for $99 last year.

Hanon centaurs look to be $135 retail at a lot of the other spots, not quite as good as packers price but at least still nice savings from overseas. Kind of strange allegras and centaurs retail for less here than directly from solebox and hanon. Not complaining tho

Anyone have any spots where the Hanon Centaurs are dropping today? I can't find them anywhere but Packers, which is sold out.

Thank you so much man! Unfortunately, I was too late on my size. The search continues....

Thank you so much man! Unfortunately, I was too late on my size. The search continues....
What's your size? A bunch of sizes left at one spot online. More spots to come probably later after taking care of locals.

Theres an outlet in hawaii but its out of the way. If i happen to be in the area i can look. I never bothered to go, but i know guys grabbed the gorillas for $99 last year.

Hanon centaurs look to be $135 retail at a lot of the other spots, not quite as good as packers price but at least still nice savings from overseas. Kind of strange allegras and centaurs retail for less here than directly from solebox and hanon. Not complaining tho
do they do phone orders? and how much did they charge?

Alp, not sure what you're asking about? I haven't stepped in the Adidas outlet in probably over a year. No clue what they have and if they even do phone orders. You can call them, search Adidas and waikele.

As for the Hanon centaurs, those would only be sold at shops with consortium accounts.

I struck out royally on the Hanon Centaurs today... Had to go to a wedding so that kind of killed it for me. Anyone know of any online or phone order spots still with stock? Thanks to everyone for the PMs and suggestions. unfortunately, I was too late everywhere.

Alp, not sure what you're asking about? I haven't stepped in the Adidas outlet in probably over a year. No clue what they have and if they even do phone orders. You can call them, search Adidas and waikele.

As for the Hanon centaurs, those would only be sold at shops with consortium accounts.
nvm thought u were talking to me earlier

Back
Top Bottom