Adidas ORIGINALS updates

the livestock twitter is getting FLAMED 

hahhaa, its their own fault , dont advertise that you are going to have them online then don't come through, false advertising

yeah that was lame of them to say they were going to and screw everyone waiting on them like that.

ive notice like UK webstore, mostly none of the retailers have a online allocation for high demand shoes mostly instore only.

So have all the confirmed online releases dried up? I only know of a few that are doing that "if we have pairs after the weekend" thing, which pretty much means they won't have em.

Last edited:
wish there was a shop in Australia that stocked them so at least I don't have to get crushed by resale prices and/or get disappointed when websites crash.

bummer about livestock. i managed to get my olive campus from undftd and i'll probably leave it at that. wouldn't mind the black pair but i don't need them.

any upcoming releases people are excited for?

bummer about livestock. i managed to get my olive campus from undftd and i'll probably leave it at that. wouldn't mind the black pair but i don't need them.

any upcoming releases people are excited for?

the og zx8000 retro and i wouldn't mind a pair of the mita version if i could get ahold of them for a reasonable price (aka retail or less)

kinda want a pair of mutumbo's but i know i wouldn't wear em.

Wes
the og zx8000 retro and i wouldn't mind a pair of the mita version if i could get ahold of them for a reasonable price (aka retail or less)

kinda want a pair of mutumbo's but i know i wouldn't wear em.

Westnyc still has the mitas zx

Back
Top Bottom