Adidas ORIGINALS updates

damb. didn't see that coming. i'm really having a tough time convincing myself that i'll be fine with only the olive campus :lol:

wait out another day and if nothing from them just shoot em an email ? 

they process orders pretty fast, ive got mine shipped off already. if u guys dont get tracking code today most likely is cancel orders.

I was one of the few to hop on the few sizes that showed up on tresbien after the initial launch. Got my tracking for the size 9. Usually a 8.5/8. Hoping that all the stories about these running small are true! Either way I'm stoked!!!

Damn, I missed out too.. **** my life. Can anyone hook me up with a size 9.5 in the campuses?
Wait it out as boutiques are getting them in small batches still OR check eBay as prices are just over $200. ZXs seem to be the only ones well over retail...

I got my order today. The quality on both shoes is amazing. The black Campus is a perfect summer shoe.

But, unfortunately, my ZX's are too small since I messed up when ordering from UNDFTD. Ended up getting a size 6 and I need a size 8/8.5, if anyone is willing to trade for the smaller size PM me, if I can't get a trade soon I will sell them.

Wait it out as boutiques are getting them in small batches still OR check eBay as prices are just over $200. ZXs seem to be the only ones well over retail...

really? Thanks sniper. i will just be browsing boutique websites randomly.

really? Thanks sniper. i will just be browsing boutique websites randomly.
I'd first check to see if your local boutiques and/or those with online stores have already released them. ZXs are usually the first to go so if your priority is attaining the Campus', it most likely won't be a problem if you strike-out as you'll be able to get them for 'decent' prices on eBay...

I'd first check to see if your local boutiques and/or those with online stores have already released them. ZXs are usually the first to go so if your priority is attaining the Campus', it most likely won't be a problem if you strike-out as you'll be able to get them for 'decent' prices on eBay...

Well I live in Georgia so I don't think there are any local boutiques that have them here. Ill end up just paying resell for these campuses then. Sigh.

Thanks sniper. appreciate it. At first I was going after the ZX but more i look at it i don't see myself wearing it that much. I'm chasing the black campus' looks like I can wear that more.

Well I live in Georgia so I don't think there are any local boutiques that have them here. Ill end up just paying resell for these campuses then. Sigh.

wish is releasing them 4/27/2013

http://wishatl.com/store/UNDFTD-X-Bape-Campus-80s-in-Black-42713-P7652.aspx#.UXXmB8vCpJ0

ima feel real stupid if he meant the country.

Last edited:
Really hope the guys who wanted them up here see this...

I've purchased through Reed Space before so those who are new, don't forget to adjust the Free Shipping option since the subtotal is over $150. If not, you'll be charged for UPS Ground Shipping since you didn't select the other option...

dang missed it again. Reed has great sizes but I need an 11. thanks all for the info. repped everyone.

I got my order today. The quality on both shoes is amazing. The black Campus is a perfect summer shoe.

But, unfortunately, my ZX's are too small since I messed up when ordering from UNDFTD. Ended up getting a size 6 and I need a size 8/8.5, if anyone is willing to trade for the smaller size PM me, if I can't get a trade soon I will sell them.
hm? how did you mess up ? got 2 sizes smaller?..they delivered wrong sneakers?

There's no way you can mess up from an 8/8.5 to a 6. 6 probably was all he could get and figured he'd try to trade or resell. I doubt anyone with an 8 or 8.5 needs a 6 though so good luck.

There's no way you can mess up from an 8/8.5 to a 6. 6 probably was all he could get and figured he'd try to trade or resell. I doubt anyone with an 8 or 8.5 needs a 6 though so good luck.
I think chunx was looking for a size 6 so maybe he could try to trade 

I ended up adding 6s for both the Black Campus and the ZX by mistake because I was trying to go quick, and usually the smallest size is a 6 or 7 so I know it's one or two from the top. I added the 6s, thinking they were 8s, noticed before I checked out, and I went back to change them but by that time only the Campus was still available, and I didn't want to miss out on both, so I just went with it and figured I'd try and sell/trade the ZX if I can't pick them up on another site. It wasn't any fault from UNDFTD and the ZX is my favorite pair from the drop, it was just me screwing up in a rush.

Last edited:
Well just got my black campus and they are beautiful. The box (super sturdy box) and tons of wrapping paper made them just feel worth it before looking at shoes. Shoes come with 3 different pairs of laces, quality is perfect, foil lettering intact. Sizing they runt TTS soooo happy, few people saying they run small. I have wide foot and they fit fine kinda long where .5 up might be too big.

Back
Top Bottom