Adidas ORIGINALS updates

might be wrong thread but is $225 a good price for the recent released all black wings.....will rep

Not as desired as the Bapes, but I went ahead and preordered the Mita ZX8000s from Packer, I love how nice the grey suede looks on them.

Not as desired as the Bapes, but I went ahead and preordered the Mita ZX8000s from Packer, I love how nice the grey suede looks on them.

good choice, imo they are just as nice but more low key. if they are around on my next buying spree they will be had.

Well just got my black campus and they are beautiful. The box (super sturdy box) and tons of wrapping paper made them just feel worth it before looking at shoes. Shoes come with 3 different pairs of laces, quality is perfect, foil lettering intact. Sizing they runt TTS soooo happy, few people saying they run small. I have wide foot and they fit fine kinda long where .5 up might be too big.

Awesome. I would expect nothing less from a collab like this. Nike - take notes.

good choice, imo they are just as nice but more low key. if they are around on my next buying spree they will be had.

For me I wanted the Mitas way more, anything that recalls the EQT Support in its original colors makes me wish I'd have picked those up the last time they dropped, and the fact that the materials look like they're considerably nicer than the EQTs is a bonus.

For me I wanted the Mitas way more, anything that recalls the EQT Support in its original colors makes me wish I'd have picked those up the last time they dropped, and the fact that the materials look like they're considerably nicer than the EQTs is a bonus.

that is exactly the reason i've been eyeballing em too.

hey mints and cocotaso1...i'm super happy with my pair of mita x adidas originals zx 8000 (purchased from packer shoes about a month ago). the grey suede is pretty buttery, and the overall colorblocking is just spot on. i gotta admit, i'm a tad bit jelly that i haven't been able to get the bape x undftd x adidas zx 5000 (for retail)...but rockin' my mitas help me forget...if only for just a bit...haha...

photo taken w/ no filter...

hey mints and cocotaso1...i'm super happy with my pair of mita x adidas originals zx 8000 (purchased from packer shoes about a month ago). the grey suede is pretty buttery, and the overall colorblocking is just spot on. i gotta admit, i'm a tad bit jelly that i haven't been able to get the bape x undftd x adidas zx 5000 (for retail)...but rockin' my mitas help me forget...if only for just a bit...haha...

nice shoes azrael. and glad to know your Black Rainbow is a good fit.

Can somebody shine some back story on the Mita zx8000? such as influence of colors, choice of modell, etc. thanks

I've seen them before thought they unique but not over the top. But now it's preorder but azrael got it a month ago?

nice shoes azrael. and glad to know your Black Rainbow is a good fit.

Can somebody shine some back story on the Mita zx8000? such as influence of colors, choice of modell, etc. thanks

I've seen them before thought they unique but not over the top. But now it's preorder but azrael got it a month ago?

don't wanna speak for azrael, but i wanna say i remember seeing them available on the packer website for sale when they dropped at mita about a month ago. maybe the pre-order is for the world-wide release?

^^ I confirm. The pair I have right now came from Packer, and I just found a FSR of these on Ebay (seller is friw1000)

As far as the colorway goes, the green/black/grey/white is inspired by the color palette of the Adidas EQT line that originally came out in the 90's.

the mita's dropped about a month ago...packer's "pre-order" for them now is a re-stock of the shoes at their shop most likely...

The ZX8000 Mitas are shipping now from Packer. Just got an email confirmation that my order had shipped.

Back
Top Bottom