Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Just bought a pair of the red tubular invaders for beaters to replace my red puma match lows

Dang I kind of like the red busenwitz boost

Maybe I should return the tubular invaders for them

Last edited:
Dang I kind of like the red busenwitz boost

Maybe I should return the tubular invaders for them
Do it. 
nthat.gif

Check

So when are these consortium black/whites dropping? 

Anyone got a PM list going lol
Drops 6/25

According to HighSnobiety:
  • Available at: UNDEFEATED (LA), Bodega (Boston), Packer Shoes (New York), Footpatrol (London), Sneakersnstuff (Paris), Overkill (Berlin), Juice (Shanghai), United Arrows & Sons (Tokyo), MITA (Tokyo)

Check

So when are these consortium black/whites dropping? 

Anyone got a PM list going lol
Drops 6/25

According to HighSnobiety:
  • Available at: UNDEFEATED (LA), Bodega (Boston), Packer Shoes (New York), Footpatrol (London), Sneakersnstuff (Paris), Overkill (Berlin), Juice (Shanghai), United Arrows & Sons (Tokyo), MITA (Tokyo)

Nice glad there are a couple more US spots on the list.

Mail call. Just came in from bait.com. Pure flames. Got a size 11 fit is a lil snug and could have went with 11.5 but its mesh so its flexable.

Flames. I was lucky enough to snag a pair off KITH this morning. Cant wait till they come in next week

:pimp:

was thinking about it but didn't feel like doing a line
Would totally do it if I weren't out of town (I live in Boston and Bodega's close by). Decided to cop the triple black joints off of BAIT instead- was digging the color way more than all of the EQT ADVs coming out to begin with so decided to scoop them up before they sold out! Will post pics once they come in.

Would totally do it if I weren't out of town (I live in Boston and Bodega's close by). Decided to cop the triple black joints off of BAIT instead- was digging the color way more than all of the EQT ADVs coming out to begin with so decided to scoop them up before they sold out! Will post pics once they come in.
packer would've been my go to but wasn't up to the task. Other then the limited factor not the biggest fan of the color

Yo can we get a final consensus on the EQT ADV sizing?

Too many conflicting TTS/size down suggestions. Can more people verify?

Back
Top Bottom