Adidas ORIGINALS updates

I reckon Overkill will sell out in store.
​Correct.

https://www.overkillshop.com/en/adidas-consortium-equipment-support-adv-91-16-bb5919.html

2 hopes left. Extremely unfair that the Bay Area or Norcal got none while Tokyo had 2 different consortium stores that got 91 each. I don't know why they had to make it 910. Make it like 9100 and let more stores across the globe get in on the action.

Still upset about Packers. Would have definitely copped if not for bots. Paypal transaction was processing before it showed up as sold out in the cart.

Last edited:
 Don't worry. You had no chance at FootPatrol man. Website was a mess and bots crashed the hell out of it.

Also, what's up with Adidas randomly picking these consortiums to have these EQT Support ADV 91-16? The Bay Area has NiceKicks and the Darkside Initiative. Neither got any.

Last edited:

2 hopes left. Extremely unfair that the Bay Area or Norcal got none while Tokyo had 2 different consortium stores that got 91 each. I don't know why they had to make it 910. Make it like 9100 and let more stores across the globe get in on the action.
Adidas has a long history of releasing their Consortium releases of new models in numbers like that. For example, the first three PK Pure Boosts came in 600, 800 and 800 pairs. What's changed is the hype level. These never would have sold out like that three years ago. Maybe they'll adapt to this by raising production numbers but given the PK NMD they seem fairly content with stuff selling out in seconds.

Don't worry. You had no chance at FootPatrol man. Website was a mess and bots crashed the hell out of it.

Also, what's up with Adidas randomly picking these consortiums to have these EQT Support ADV 91-16? The Bay Area has NiceKicks and the Darkside Initiative. Neither got any.

There's probably thousands of people trying going after less an 91 pairs... chances were slim.

So today everyone remembered they love eqts...smh..I have been buying almost every eqt but missed these...there will be other eqt adv releases including a camo undefeated

So today everyone remembered they love eqts...smh..I have been buying almost every eqt but missed these...there will be other eqt adv releases including a camo undefeated
Never been a fan of EQTs but as soon as I saw ADV I wanted all of them. Only managed to get the green pair. 

Camo?? Definitely try to get my hands on them. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a pair of adidas original pro model MCM's and wondered if anybody knows how much they're worth these days? Thanks

The ADV silhouette is a lot different from the regular EQT, ADVs are nice to me but never been a fan of other EQTs

:lol:

I tried on the invaders and they feel kind of weird to be honest. I think the tubular soles make it feel like your foot is falling off the edge of the sole onr the inside. I think I'm going to return it and get the busenwitz boost

laugh.gif

I tried on the invaders and they feel kind of weird to be honest. I think the tubular soles make it feel like your foot is falling off the edge of the sole onr the inside. I think I'm going to return it and get the busenwitz boost
If you do, they run a bit big from what I understand. Consider .5 size down.

It really feels like resellers have moved on from Jordan Brand to Adidas which is really a bummer. It's unreal what kind of effect Kanye has had on the aftermarket, for better or worse. The PK NMDs sold out with the quickness here in Boston by high school kids buying out full size runs trying to make a quick buck off of them. A few years ago it would have been unheard of to have EQT's sell out but kudos to Adidas for really innovating and pushing the envelope when it comes to design. It's just a stupid shame that those who really want them to wear won't be able to have them.

I've personally never been a fan of the EQT model but I was instantly drawn to the EQT ADV (that shape!) and am glad I got a chance to cop the triple blacks off of BAIT.

Agreed, though, there will be other EQT ADV releases and hopefully will be as easy to cop as the white/black pairs! 

Thank Benjamin kicks little kid. He is the one that pushed people to think being the "plug" is really cool. That's what most of the resellers want to be. But yeah Kanye did have an effect, but more so that kid on reselling.

Last edited:
Thank Benjamin kicks little kid. He is the one that pushed people to think being the "plug" is really cool. That's what most of the resellers want to be. But yeah Kanye did have an effect, but more so that kid on reselling.

No, reselling has been around for ages, just newer to the sneaker game. As annoying as the current state of it all is, and inconvenient as it may be may be, you guys gotta message these sneaker companies and sneaker shops. This circus has to change.

Back
Top Bottom