Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Had the 901 in my cart but sold out as I finished up on PayPal. ******* bots ate them all on Packers. No human could checkout that fast.

Last edited:
Had the 901 in my cart but sold out as I finished up on PayPal. ******* bots ate them all on Packers. No human could checkout that fast.
I honestly don't know why ******* shops don't just add a captcha to their confirmations. It's the easiest thing to do to make this **** more fair.

I honestly don't know why ******* shops don't just add a captcha to their confirmations. It's the easiest thing to do to make this **** more fair.

Yeah, I gave them **** on Instagram about captcha. They should cancel all orders and redo it with captcha but they don't care that resellers ate them all.

Ya'll are fools if you think that would make a difference either, it's all the same crap. Unfortunately only real difference is an online raffle or a complete overhaul every release like adidas does every yeezy drop.

Ya'll are fools if you think that would make a difference either, it's all the same crap. Unfortunately only real difference is an online raffle or a complete overhaul every release like adidas does every yeezy drop.
I guess you don't know how a captcha works. The only reason they haven't implemented this is because "fairness" brings them no benefit. All they care about is the stock being moved.

Last edited:
It made a difference on ADC. That and the queues. I managed to cop PK that way. A lot of the Euro sites use captcha and cart save system. It's not perfect. Better than nothing.

I would stand in line for these overnight but unfortunately they are too limited for even that. Plus no consortium shops near me in the Bay Area.

Last edited:
I guess you don't know how a captcha works. The only reason they haven't implemented this is because "fairness" brings them no benefit. All they care about is the stock being moved.
It's all nonsense with online drops. Instead of having a .0001% chance you got a .001% chance with Captcha, it's a bunch of people trying for what is at most two size runs, nothing they can do will make everyone happy

It made a difference on ADC. That and the queues. I managed to cop PK that way. A lot of the Euro sites use captcha and cart save system. It's not perfect. Better than nothing.

I would stand in line for these overnight but unfortunately they are too limited for even that. Plus no consortium shops near me in the Bay Area.
the colorway is bland to me but if I liked them more I would've definitely did an all night for em

Anyone bought from footpatrol? Their reviews about their online shop are similar to bodega's, hesitant to try them out.

Well, I picked up the triple black and triple whites today. They are a little overly snug in the toe box area. I picked them up in sz 12, which is my TTS Ultra Boost size. Great looking shoes though. Picked them up for $240 after taxes.

how limited are the eqts? I could have snagged a pair today but held off. Wasn't totally digging them

Seriously, I always thought Darkside held an account but guess not.

Ugh, sucks so much that this model is so new that we have no consensus on sizing

I overpaid for a black/green OG colorway from overseas earlier in a 9.5, and have been going for a 9 in the 910s, but now suddenly after reading around the net I feel like I should be going for a 10 lmao. No idea what size to be focused on haha

Well, I picked up the triple black and triple whites today. They are a little overly snug in the toe box area. I picked them up in sz 12, which is my TTS Ultra Boost size. Great looking shoes though. Picked them up for $240 after taxes.

So they're more snug than staying TTS in UB's? OVerly snug? so you would recommend going .5 up? or is TTS doable

So they're more snug than staying TTS in UB's? OVerly snug? so you would recommend going .5 up? or is TTS doable

They fit TTS. The toe box area is just super narrow. Bunches your toes together. I plan to wear them with no socks. If your Ultra Boost TTS is snug, get that size. They are mesh so they will break in.

I sized down 1/2 size on the PK. They run slightly large.

Last edited:
Wow, had them in cart and it kept loading forever trying to estimate my shipping on the car tpage, wouldnt let me proceed to checkout, and then would 503. Over and over and over.

So close. So far. smh

I guess UK folks win out since they have lower latency connections to the site. **** isn't looking hopeful...I might have to settle for resale price.
 Not many options left out there. It's getting annoying. Bodega hasn't put anything online and Undefeated LA only in store. Packers got destroyed by bots too.

Only a few Euro sites our the last hope.

Last edited:

Not many options left out there. It's getting annoying. Bodega hasn't put anything online and Undefeated LA only in store. Packers got destroyed by bots too.

Only a few Euro sites our the last hope.
Their blog lists a release at 10 AM EST, but I'm sure a lot of people have bots pre-configured for their site.

Overkill probably won't have many left since they're just posting their leftovers online and I feel like resellers will get by the 1 order policy by making a bunch of drops with sneakersnstuff.

Resale it is boiz.

Their blog lists a release at 10 AM EST, but I'm sure a lot of people have bots pre-configured for their site.

Overkill probably won't have many left since they're just posting their leftovers online and I feel like resellers will get by the 1 order policy by making a bunch of drops with sneakersnstuff.

Resale it is boiz.
 Yeah, I just read that before seeing your post but it will get destroyed like Packers.

Overkill is some hope but my goal is to cope via SNS. They have captcha and cart reservations if you're quick.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom