Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Glad I didnt take an L today, Wasnt easy tho

Whew lad might buy for resale price...if it drops down to 300 or something. 500 is ******* ridiculous.

Anyone know which retailers are going to drop the triple black this weekend or the next? Heard adidas themselves are restocking sometime today on their store.

Last edited:
considering there is more than a few thousand yeezy nd only 910 of these 500 aint even that far off

Glad I didnt take an L today, Wasnt easy tho
I personally dislike this silhouette, the look like piccolo's running shoe, but I can't argue with the tag with the number on it, makes the all shoe worth it, even though I'm almost sure I won't be seeing those on the streets 

considering there is more than a few thousand yeezy nd only 910 of these 500 aint even that far off
low numbers doesnt always translate to high resell.
Plenty of shoes with production < 1k pairs that have weak resale - cant compare these to yeezys. Resale on these will fall guarantee it - just be patient. Majority of stock eaten up by resellers.
Exactly . Its about low numbers AND high demand.

I remember a Superstar Metropolis (light grey colour) that dropped last year (i think) ,production numbers 1.000 pairs total.

It didnt sell out at , you could find for retail easily.

Doubt that the EQT's will skyrocket in price , but a man can only hope that they dont 
smile.gif

Last edited:

I personally dislike this silhouette, the look like piccolo's running shoe, but I can't argue with the tag with the number on it, makes the all shoe worth it, even though I'm almost sure I won't be seeing those on the streets 
Lmfao Piccolos running shoe 
roll.gif
 you got a point there, word the number is a nice touch, oh yeah whoever gets a hold of these at retail will deff hold on to them, I'll probably be one of the few who is actually gunna rock these

I wish Adidas would just retro the real Ice Cream line

I had a sample of those Palm Trees from like 10 years ago, trying to find pics

Got my ADVs delivered. Fit TTS for my wide feet. They are probably like 0.5cm smaller but not enough to half size up. Fit great. 

low numbers doesnt always translate to high resell.

Exactly . Its about low numbers AND high demand.

I remember a Superstar Metropolis (light grey colour) that dropped last year (i think) ,production numbers 1.000 pairs total.

It didnt sell out at , you could find for retail easily.

Doubt that the EQT's will skyrocket in price , but a man can only hope that they dont 
smile.gif

As long as people don't actually buy at these $500+ prices on ebay, should see a price drop within the next week for sure, similar to how the F15 EQT's price plummeted. But then again, I can see people actually wanting the 910's compared to that line, which was aesthetically questionable and was less exclusive.

Fingers crossed. Hopefully low 250's for the future adjusted price.

you never know we will find out later on if this model takes off, just take the NMD for example, the key city NMD and the OG NMD sat for weeks after release and look at them now
Could happen but I'd say it's unlikely. The style of the new ADV model is too bulky to be as hyped as the NMD, which fits that lean, "athleisure" look that people are obsessed with.

Then again, I thought the old school EQT silhouettes were ugly as hell but Adidas kept releasing models within the line despite its really low visibility in real life and on social media.

Could happen but I'd say it's unlikely. The style of the new ADV model is too bulky to be as hyped as the NMD, which fits that lean, "athleisure" look that people are obsessed with.

Then again, I thought the old school EQT silhouettes were ugly as hell but Adidas kept releasing models within the line despite its really low visibility in real life and on social media.
you got a point, we will just wait and see, I feel like even if they go down in price they wont go bellow 250 thats only my guess

What size did you get?
I was able to get my size 9.5 

Whew lad might buy for resale price...if it drops down to 300 or something. 500 is ******* ridiculous.

Anyone know which retailers are going to drop the triple black this weekend or the next? Heard adidas themselves are restocking sometime today on their store.
I'd buy a size 11.5 at 300 too. At $500, hell no. 

Got my ADVs delivered. Fit TTS for my wide feet. They are probably like 0.5cm smaller but not enough to half size up. Fit great. 
i hope the same will be for my feet... length wise i could easily fit a 10.. sadly i always need 11.5-12 width wise lol

haven't felt hurt over a shoe in over 10 years

wanted those 910s

did manage to get the black white greens tho

Managed to grab the 910s from the FP website, interested to see how these are in person. I can see the resell being too high on these, just the initial hype of a new model. Most of the Eqt line in general end up hitting sales.

Back
Top Bottom