Adidas ORIGINALS updates

hi,

anyone have tried EQT PK Guidance / EQT PK Cushion and know the differences?

need advise which one is real worth-to-cop? Thanks! :smile:

These are the pic of 'em:

The main difference is the tongue. On the guidance it's a wraparound tongue in the cushion it's a traditional tongue. I haven't tried any on but in hand I get the cushion looked cleaner.

hi,

anyone have tried EQT PK Guidance / EQT PK Cushion and know the differences?
need advise which one is real worth-to-cop? Thanks! :smile:

These are the pic of 'em:

[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Okay, so as promised. My pair of EQT Support ADV in the OG/green colorway arrived and i finally got to inspect them and try them on (GORGEOUS shoes by the way/ the shape is what the NMD should have been).

DO NOT, i repeat DO NOT size down a full size. Contrary to someone's comment in this thread about them being Prime Knit and running big thus requiring for them to be sized down, both piece of advice are INCORRECT.

My feet are considered to be narrow to normal width and sizing down .5 from my TTS, would still be too snug (and this coming from someone who likes his shoes snug).

With all that said, these run TTS so i would highly recommend going with the size you are in your UB, i would imagine that wide footed folks might want to consider going up a .5 size since this model' toe box is very tapered/slim.

My EQT Support ADV (mesh) size: 8.5

Ultraboost: 8.5

Yeezy 350: 8

Y3 Qasa highs: 7.5

Y3 ZG Boosts: 7.5

Pure Boost: 8.5

Yeezy 2: 8

Jordan 3 and 4: 8

Air Max 90: 8.5

Kobe 7, 8, 9 and 10: 8.5

SLP SL10/h: 40

Balenciaga Arenas & Pleateds: 39

Vans Slip On's: 8.5

Vans Sk8-Hi's: 8

Converse All Stars: 7
Good looks on the detailed sizing breakdown man!

I'm a "true" 9.5, have 350s in a 9, pure boosts in a 9.5, and UBs in a 10 and I have a pair of 9.5s and 10s coming in so I should be good no matter what it seems

My clear pinks have left the building [emoji]128526[/emoji]. Question about the adidas discount. You don't have to keep making separate accounts to use it right? Just different newsletter emails?

^thanks I was hoping to cop the clear pink as a consolation prize for missing out on the OG, but I wear a 11 so that can't happen.

Hopefully the OG's pop up again, missed the release at end today

^thanks I was hoping to cop the clear pink as a consolation prize for missing out on the OG, but I wear a 11 so that can't happen.

Hopefully the OG's pop up again, missed the release at end today
Lol that's what happened to me. I went for the OG's but couldn't check out. I had the 15% code so I grabbed the clear pinks.

Sorry to hear that bro. For me this was the stupidest release ever. I am there on release time and I never see sizes actually load, so I think bots ate them all as it was immediate sold out. And then just like 10 min ago sizes load up again, so I think I managed to cop one, I got email confirmation at least. I wonder whether they just restocked sizes immediately or it went live 20 min after the intended time.

Must've just put sizes back up right away. I copped 6 min after they went live. Was pissed...couldnt get back to sleep afterwards, before I had to get up for work lol

Hey everyone, I had a chance to try on stan smith's today at a foot locker and was so sad. I have wide feet and so the shoes were not flattering at all. My feet looked like a fat kid wearing a tight white shirt ready to pop. Tried the next half size and shoes looked a little better but were way too big. Have any other big footers in here had similar experiences? I'm super disappointed as I have always been a fan of the silhouette and was gonna cop.

Damn I really don't know which colorway I like more, the OG's or Triple Blacks...I hate to be the dude to rock the same model in more than a single colorway too.

Well, I tried on the Black/Green OG ADV EQT (came in from Caliroots today) in sz 11.5. Half size down from my TTS 12. It's a big snugger than I prefer but tolerable. Just a small amount of toe space left. That's with no socks though. No way I could rock these with thick socks. I'd say the same about the Triple Black and Triple White. I can rock them sockless in sz 12. Snug fit.

I think these look better without socks or no shows at least.

Last edited:
Got my triple black eqt today from capsule and they fit TTS for me. I've got a semi wide forefoot but length and width is perfect for me going half down from my UB size (which is half up from TTS length).

End clothing cancelled my adv og . Said they oversold. Anyone have this issues?
Never had it with END, but it happens all the time with most sites and by all the time, I mean it's most likely for your order to get canceled, than not. That is of course with popular releases where things sold out very fast.

Back
Top Bottom