Adidas ORIGINALS updates

But end has the inventory quantity listed. I think they cancelled because I had two pairs with free shipping

Last edited:
Just got an email from adc. They credited me $16 for using the 15% off my adv order the day after. Solid customer service

just in from mi adidas. very impressed. gonna double back and get 2 more pairs

Just got the OG's in, I'm pretty mind blown. Everything is perfect. The silhouette, colorway and fit.. I went TTS and i'm satisfied. Now i need a beater pair. 

mine came from adc

perfect fit

half down from my typical nike size as all my adidas are

Last edited:
There's an Adidas tent sale in Sacramento, CA.

Stan Smith in white/green (8.5 x2, 10, multiple others)
Stan Smith in black/black (8.5)
Stan Smith in black suede/pink (9.5)
Stan Smith (Low) in Horween (10.5 x2, 11)

all $40+tax

Got my Triple Whites from Hanon Shop. Even more beautiful in person. My OG's and Clear Pinks come in tomorrow. Need those Triple Blacks!

Hey guys, new to the thread and decided to hop in because of all the ADV buzz going around. Admittedly, I didn't know about the silhouette until it was featured on Hypebeast 2 days ago, but I'm loving this OG "sub green" colorway and am looking to pick up a pair. Little did I know how hyped it actually was. 
laugh.gif

I know I obviously missed the boat on ADC, End, and most other sites, but are we anticipating any more drops coming up for it or are we pretty much done at this point?

Last edited:
the model will more than likely hit physical stores soon but the og cw may or may not restock

a lot of adidas restock but these are new times for adidas and it's no telling how they'll handle it

I'd say they'll restock at some point prolly a long time from now tho

Last edited:
Actually nevermind, I'm seeing nothing but bad reviews about those

I want some nice beach slip ons tho, closed toe

Back
Top Bottom