Adidas ORIGINALS updates

just in from mi adidas. very impressed. gonna double back and get 2 more pairs

:pimp:
How do these fit compared to superstars? Thanks

just got in the OG ADV from ADC and i love em. Fit is tts or half size up. Either one and you can't go wrong. Also the toe material is definitely not mesh its gotta be PK. 

Yeah offspring is wack for that.

You wouldn't believe how massive they are on cancellations. Their customer service sucks big time. Once they got in touch with me to confirm shipping asking for a phone number to pass on to courier, only to cancel for no reason about a week later. The worst part is that they almost never cancel immediately but usually 4-5 days after you placed the order which means that if you are trying to cop something limited to semi-limited, you think you cool and once the item is sold out everywhere you get an amazing f@ck you from offspring. I had this happen to me 4 times in a row. Not again...

i gotta be getting crazy but this material is definitely very coarse for mesh, feels more knitted than mesh like
Agreed. I compared it to my Triple whites and Triple blacks. It most definitely felt different. Supposedly is still mesh though. 

Completely skipped over buying shoes but the ogs are growing on me. Have they restocked yet or what are my odds?

All ADV releases so far are mesh but adidas does differ in the description, with the ogs being as 'Air mesh upper for maximum ventilation'
And the triple whites 'Stretchy flat-knit upper'.

Got my .5 up pair (aka UB sized pair) and they're pretty big. My TTS pair should come tomorrow so I'm excited to try those on.

These look SO GOOD in hand. Quality is awesome. Feels a LOT like primeknit, if they didn't say otherwise I'd say it was

Got my Clear Pinks from adidas. Defiantly TTS. Oddly enough. My Triple Whites feel more snug than my Pinks. I put in a order for a half size up for them. Hopefully my OGs feel as good as the pinks.

Back
Top Bottom