Adidas ORIGINALS updates

toe kissing the edge of that shoe 

Not at all. This is where my big toe is. The side pic wasn't flattering I know lol

The same thing happened with slam jam, end of timer, immediate sold out. A few minutes later all sizes up. Not sure if it was a glitch

I added to cart after sizes came back up on END. Sold out while I was checking out. Need to follow SneakersNStuff lead. Cart should reserve shoe for at least 3-4 minutes.

Love it how no spots in ny/nj announced a release for a slam jams....anyone know the deal with packer? They getting a late shipment or something?

Advs came in from adc today. So fire in person and mad comfy. Went .5 down from my UB size and they fit perfect. And i agree there almost PK. Def more stretchy than usual mesh, and woven like PK. Seems to be in the middle of the two

Advs came in from adc today. So fire in person and mad comfy. Went .5 down from my UB size and they fit perfect. And i agree there almost PK. Def more stretchy than usual mesh, and woven like PK. Seems to be in the middle of the two
What's your UB size? TTS or do you .5 up, in which case are your ADVs TTS or .5 from TTS then? Ya following me? lol

:pimp: Bruh
Were IDs included in the 30% sale a few wks ago?

nope...grabbed these for like 70 something. :smokin

just grabbed the black and cream pair by registering a new email and got 15% off. total w/ shipping = less than 200 bucks

Last edited:
Thx my man! Did you go with all croc or use a bit of the ostrich pattern? Also, do u now if shoprunner not work on customs from adc

used all croc. from pics i've seen, croc is more rich in texture than the ostrich. the shoe is amazing. and for 70 bucks? cant beat it.

got these during th adidas sale a few weeks back

What's your UB size? TTS or do you .5 up, in which case are your ADVs TTS or .5 from TTS then? Ya following me? lol

I couldnt even tell you man lol, just because adidas sizing is all over. I guess my true size would be an 11. My UB size is 11.5. Im an 11 in every single Jordan, 11.5 in every single Kobe, Nike sportswear ranges from 11-11.5. Adidas i wear 11 in most bball retros, 10.5 in eqt guidance/zx flux, 11 in stan smith. Its really all over the place lol. Hope that helps

Last edited:
Are tubular nova's TTS or 1/2 size down?

In PK (Kith) I would say .5 down. My slam jam pair feels TTS in the toe box area but they are generally loose. But I would still go with TTS. The materials are amazing on the slam jam pair!

Love it how no spots in ny/nj announced a release for a slam jams....anyone know the deal with packer? They getting a late shipment or something?

As a lot of people have been saying, this consortium release may indeed be more limited than the previous consortium releases. My local spot got only 12 pairs when usually they get double that.

Also I am not sure if they had any productions issues. Haven't read anything, I thought that because if I remember correctly the order was switched and juice Stan smith was released first instead.

I wear a size 10 and I find that Adidas's EQT line are pretty on point with TTS. For the ADVs, like people have menyioned already, the toe box is somewhat narrow so if you don't like the feeling of softly squeezed toes, than size up .5.

Just got my OG ADVs. Definitely don't size down, might want to size up .5 if you have wide feet. Very snug
 Agreed, TTS or +.5.  My 13 feels like a UB 12.5 which works with the super narrow toe.

Are the OG ADV supposed to be $140 or $110?   I am confused, I paid $110 on adc.  I want to double up and this spot is charging $140???

Last edited:
 Agreed, TTS or +.5.  My 13 feels like a UB 12.5 which works with the super narrow toe.

Are the OG ADV supposed to be $140 or $110?   I am confused, I paid $110 on adc.  I want to double up and this spot is charging $140???

Retail is $110. Outside of adidas only one store was selling them for retail. Every other store for the most part is charging $140.

Back
Top Bottom