Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Can anybody tell me how the EQT F15 3/3 fit? Also - what was retail on those?

^ thanks for the response. TTS in adidas or Nike? I know quite a few people go .5 down from Nike for adidas...

hate how they only made a small run of 3/3s

they could've been a legit model

one of my favorite shoes

^ thanks for the response. TTS in adidas or Nike? I know quite a few people go .5 down from Nike for adidas...

Well I actually don't wear and Nike anymore. But these are literally the same size as my UB and I am one of the ones that do no size up my UB

Yes. Quality is amazing. Recommend going full size down because they fit BIG! All leather inside the heel counter.
Thanks for the info. Since I wear different sizes in different brands could you give some other models as a comparison? I usually buy Adidas half a (US) size smaller than Nikes but my UB sizing is different from that.

Yes. Quality is amazing. Recommend going full size down because they fit BIG! All leather inside the heel counter.

Great, well done man! Damn the sizing. It's always a trouble with Adidas. I have wide feet and the only thing I size down is .5 in PK NMD. I went TTS with slam jam and juice although people said they fit big and they fit me fine! I went .5 down with Kith tubulars as the consensus was again they fit big and they fit me small I should have stayed TTS. Don't know man...would they be pk NMD big or would I regret it again? Damn Adidas...

Great, well done man! Damn the sizing. It's always a trouble with Adidas. I have wide feet and the only thing I size down is .5 in PK NMD. I went TTS with slam jam and juice although people said they fit big and they fit me fine! I went .5 down with Kith tubulars as the consensus was again they fit big and they fit me small I should have stayed TTS. Don't know man...would they be pk NMD big or would I regret it again? Damn Adidas...
go with your nmd pk sizing.

Thanks for the info. Since I wear different sizes in different brands could you give some other models as a comparison? I usually buy Adidas half a (US) size smaller than Nikes but my UB sizing is different from that.
go half size down from you ub size and you should be fine.

These WM EQTs are ******* fire

I don't understand why the Consortium line can't keep the OG tongue like the SPZL line. The AS350 retro is so OG down to the markings inside the shoes at almost 1/3 the price (Made in Vietnam vs Germany).

Adidas will have some tricked out robotic automated production in Germany by next year. Hopefully the prices will come down (doubt it). I have two pairs of German Made Adidas (Stan Smith Hirsch and Porsche Design Drive Pilot) and the workmanship isn't that great for the high price.

Last edited:
I guess country of origin & the perk of Not Made In China/Vietnam/Indo is subjective.

Material looks A* though.

Boils down to QA at the end of the line...

Back
Top Bottom