Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Shoot I thought they were coming out the 20th! They're all sold out
frown.gif
What size you looking for? Reason why they usually drop on 9pm pst/12am est which equals the next day basically in EST time.

Last edited:
Finally got an ebay offer on my pair of triple white eqt 93 primeknits. I think imma do it.

Gonna lose $100 but at least I can recoup

Remind me never to buy shoes drunk again, especially not from a shop in the EU

Caliroots boosted the price before it released with everyone else. There are still pairs available for much less on, like, END for $160

got the kasina on SNS in cart in US12.... idk if i should buy... usually on superstars i hate when the bits in the front start to get off... :/

got the kasina on SNS in cart in US12.... idk if i should buy... usually on superstars i hate when the bits in the front start to get off... :/

If you feel you don't need to, then don't. We don't have to buy everything and there is so much heat coming out these past few months. Personally, the consortium world tour is the only thing that I buy consistently as the materials on all releases are amazing. But have given up on so many other things. Tan PK NMD's, AJ 5 metallic black, AJ 11 low cherry, many diadora's, Asics metal jacket, just to name a few things I wanted, had in hand and just didn't buy...

yea i wont... i dont trust the front of superstars.. the yalways peeled off for me (might be cuz of wide feet) **** it

I think i went overboard..

Copped 3 pairs of the kasinas. There's not much going on with the shell toe, and on that note I think these should go down well.

1 for the missus,

1 for the bro,

1 for myself.

Back
Top Bottom