Adidas ORIGINALS updates

What size campus 80s should I get?

I'm a sz8.5 in vans classics
8.5 in ultra boosts
9 in nikes (free runs, dunks, lunar trainers)

Any help would be great! Thanks

Made in Germany

Adidas Porsche Design Drive Pilot

Adidas Originals Stan Smith Hirsch Kollektion

Adidas Consortium LA Trainer OG

Last edited:
Why do you people care about reselling anyway. Take that somewhere else.

Made in Germany

Adidas Porsche Design Drive Pilot

Adidas Originals Stan Smith Hirsch Kollektion

Adidas Consortium LA Trainer OG
I still kind of regret not getting the Stan Smiths, they're beautiful in person. I might get the LA trainer if I ever see them on sale.

Just like the juice smiths, i really love my pair, but they are not resale material, not in the world of NMDs and boosts. 
I feel the same about so many of my Adidas pairs. It's nice that some people still seem to care about the shoes for what they are rather than their "value", "winning trades" and so on. I occasionally read in the NMD, Boost and Yeezy threads and there's so much discussion about stuff like that there.

hey guys thinking about finally grabbing a pair of the BAPE x Undefeated x adidas ZX 5000 and just wanted to ask about sizing. ive seen a few people say they do run small and i should go .5 up. 

asics gl3/glv - 10

air max 1/90 - 10

UB/Mesh NMD - 10

as you can see im mainly a 10 in everything and i usually go down .5 on diadora 9000s and new balances

any help would be appreciated! 

hey guys thinking about finally grabbing a pair of the BAPE x Undefeated x adidas ZX 5000 and just wanted to ask about sizing. ive seen a few people say they do run small and i should go .5 up. 

asics gl3/glv - 10

air max 1/90 - 10

UB/Mesh NMD - 10

as you can see im mainly a 10 in everything and i usually go down .5 on diadora 9000s and new balances

any help would be appreciated! 
I've worn GL3 Ronnie Fieg OG and AM90 Infrared OG, ZX 5000/7000/8000/9000 would be half a size larger as they fit like NBs (I've had ZX 8000 OG from 2004 and ZX 9000 OG from 2008).

So I guess you should consider going down half a size.

I still kind of regret not getting the Stan Smiths, they're beautiful in person. I might get the LA trainer if I ever see them on sale.
These Stan Smiths use deer leather (as I was told by the adidas Originals store clerk) and it's a super soft and supple feel.

The LA trainer has a very high quality authentic nubuck and leather upper with heavy duty mesh (material quality on par if not better than NB1300JP).

This is the first time I've managed to purchase a pair of Consortiums, I've read about them since 2008 but nobody carries this line here in Toronto until recently. The adidas Originals flagship store doesn't carry Consortium or the Spezial line (they are too busy milking NMDs these days).

I can imagine it wouldn't be hard to buy the limited runs in Germany?

Last edited:
for those who have the Kasinas, i typically go down half for Superstar 80s, but i should go down a full size for these?

For reference:

8.5 - Ultra Boost

8.5 - GLV

8 - 997

7.5 - 998

7 - Kasina Superstar 80s?

The LA trainer has a very high quality authentic nubuck and leather upper with heavy duty mesh (material quality on par if not better than NB1300JP).

This is the first time I've managed to purchase a pair of Consortiums, I've read about them since 2008 but nobody carries this line here in Toronto until recently. The adidas Originals flagship store doesn't carry Consortium or the Spezial line (they are too busy milking NMDs these days).

I can imagine it wouldn't be hard to buy the limited runs in Germany?
I would recommend the Adidas X AKOG collab on the New York model. This pair is undeniably a piece of art, IMO.

Yes it's Made In Germany.

http://www.hanon-shop.com/the-blog/adidas-consortium-x-a-kind-of-guise/

Mine come in today.

I went with my usual Stan smith and superstar sizing.

While I could prob get away w 7.5 since it reminds me of the underworld superstars. I'd rather be safe w a little extra space

I'll try them on once they come and let y'all know

Mine come in today.

I went with my usual Stan smith and superstar sizing.

While I could prob get away w 7.5 since it reminds me of the underworld superstars. I'd rather be safe w a little extra space

I'll try them on once they come and let y'all know
Which means you went with an 8 which is your true size?

Back
Top Bottom