Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Anybody grab the WM Seeulaters yet?
So what happens with sizing here, since they are primeknit? The mita's as discussed and from my personal experience are TTS. Should I go .5 down with WM since they will probably be less tight due to pk? Lengthwise I am sure I can fit .5 down, the upper might be an issue. To be honest the price I can get in .5 down is much better than TTS this is why I am troubled...

the quality seems great! Having the NMD's in hand, assuming that all WM are of the same quality, they should be superb! 
I actually found them from an eBay seller for 135, and I had $25 in eBay Bucks to spend by the 2nd, so...it worked out nicely.  Thanks for the nudge!

SeeUlAter: the cuff/entrance is very narrow. Lock on the ankle is definitely there. Would recommend TTS.

anybody know if the mita seeulaters are waterproof? or if they are ok in the snow? or they're just trail shoes.

I've been wanting to cop a pair of PK SS. These are fire bro

Do it! And do it again! Haha you won't be disappointed. To me these wools fit different than the OG PK green & navys. I went 1 full size down from TTS on wools and 1.5 down on OGs.

Do it! And do it again! Haha you won't be disappointed. To me these wools fit different than the OG PK green & navys. I went 1 full size down from TTS on wools and 1.5 down on OGs.
Yeah those good but not a must...already got my sights on it, maybe when on discount. 

I'm US9.5 on the THIN TONGUE stan smith. Not too tight, not too lose. Perfect casual fit. What do you reckon for those PK Wools?

So what happens with sizing here, since they are primeknit? The mita's as discussed and from my personal experience are TTS. Should I go .5 down with WM since they will probably be less tight due to pk? Lengthwise I am sure I can fit .5 down, the upper might be an issue. To be honest the price I can get in .5 down is much better than TTS this is why I am troubled...
Can't really answer that as I haven't tried on any Seeulaters yet. I vary between 9.5 and 10 in most sneakers and went with 9.5 for the WM. Somebody will likely end up with Mitas and WMs that could comment.

I actually found them from an eBay seller for 135, and I had $25 in eBay Bucks to spend by the 2nd, so...it worked out nicely.  Thanks for the nudge!

Hope you enjoy them man! When you get them in do post photos if you can!

Just triggered following purchases. Oh well..told myself to "No more purchases." #Denial

1 pair for the bae (St Alfreds)

1 pair for meself of the WM EQT because they are so frikin dope (& underrated amongst the lot.)

Last edited:
Just triggered following purchases. Oh well..told myself to "No more purchases." #Denial

1 pair for the bae (St Alfreds)
1 pair for meself of the WM EQT because they are so frikin dope (& underrated amongst the lot.)

Dope!

Can you all please stop talking about the WM release? I grabbed the NMD and cart the EQT and seeulater every day without completing purchase...

Last edited:
^ If i may say a few..

The SeeULaters may not stay for long. That gigantic and heavy looking sole requires the tooling and i suspect they will disappear soon. 3 stripes pushing 2 collabs (the Mita consortium) and some OG releases, probably for the fall.

On the other hand the EQT are definitely more versatile. Love the shades of mixed blue and indigo. Would pop next to black attire.

Neigborhood x Bape x adidas Superstar Boost

Last edited:
^ If i may say a few..

The SeeULaters may not stay for long. That gigantic and heavy looking sole requires the tooling and i suspect they will disappear soon. 3 stripes pushing 2 collabs (the Mita consortium) and some OG releases, probably for the fall.

On the other hand the EQT are definitely more versatile. Love the shades of mixed blue and indigo. Would pop next to black attire.

Only reason they'll stop making Seeulaters again is if they don't sell

just got in my undefeated eqt advs. my TTS is a 9. a bit long on the toe box. could've probably went half size down. nice clean shoe. 

Back
Top Bottom