Adidas ORIGINALS updates

I really wish I can get a pair of those PK seeulaters for on sale. I don't see them lasting til the price drops though and I dont think they're worth $150.

I really wish I can get a pair of those PK seeulaters for on sale. I don't see them lasting til the price drops though and I dont think they're worth $150.
Indeed I don't think they will last until then, but why you think they are not worth 150$? By the way for EU that is 180 euros i.e. 200$ and that's without shipping. Personally, I would much rather spend 150 on these than 130 on mesh NMD for example. I really like the black ones but since I got the mita I'll try to stay away.

Indeed I don't think they will last until then, but why you think they are not worth 150$? By the way for EU that is 180 euros i.e. 200$ and that's without shipping. Personally, I would much rather spend 150 on these than 130 on mesh NMD for example. I really like the black ones but since I got the mita I'll try to stay away.
I might just pay the $150. The olive pair is something serious.

No going to lie, I called these a GR when they were first announced I missed the first release but then picked up from a SNS restock and I have to say these imo these are better and for some reason more comfortable (maybe because of the neoprene upper) than the og adv.

Has anyone received their WM SeeULater ? 

Is it a size down .5 job (due to PK) or TTS?

I use a TTS Mita  as reference.

Has anyone received their WM SeeULater ? 

Is it a size down .5 job (due to PK) or TTS?

I use a TTS Mita  as reference.
I'm a 9.5-10 generally depending on the shoe/material - went with 9.5 in the WMs. Width feels right, def have some wiggle room in the toe. Could spare some length, but I think going any smaller may be a problem for the width. I don't have the Mitas, so can't compare the two.

FYI Wish Atlanta is having 30% off...just got the Concepts x Adidas EQT 93/16 for $125 shipped and was tempted by the Stan Smith X St. Alphreds

Back
Top Bottom