Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Oh snap...yes forgot that part.

On the subject if anybody has the black concepts box eqt 93/16s and aint in love with it I would like to give it a good home

If I wear an 8 in Regular SS what should I size for SS PK

Yeah those good but not a must...already got my sights on it, maybe when on discount. 

I'm US9.5 on the THIN TONGUE stan smith. Not too tight, not too lose. Perfect casual fit. What do you reckon for those PK Wools?

I'm a US9.5 in ultra boost, air max 1 lunar, NB 998. Like a semi snug fit and went with US8.5 in wools and US8 in OG PK green/navy, fits perfect to me. So at least 1 full size down? Wools definitely stretch a bit more than OG's. When in doubt, order from Mr. Porter, free shipping both ways. Keep in mind the drop down menu is UK sizing.

...Although select sizes 40% off OG PK @ Nordstrom ($65.96)

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/adidas-...edsort&fashioncolor=WHITE/ CHALK WHITE/ GREEN

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/adidas-...zedsort&fashioncolor=WHITE/ CHALK WHITE/ NAVY

^ Aye...looks like a TTS then. 
tongue.gif

Which Color way did you get? 
Went with the black. I really like the olive, but the shoe design is so loud that I thought black would be the safer/more versatile option.

If I wear an 8 in Regular SS what should I size for SS PK
I go .5 down from my regular SS size (9) to an 8.5 in PKs. Mind you, I wear thin socks like Stance Super Invisibles with my Stans.

TTS 9.5 (kind of a tweener; 9.75), but wear a lot 10s.

10 - UBs, GL3s, GLVs

9.5 - Jordan 1 most Saucony

Ahh ok I may be good w an 8 then since I'll be pairi. Them with wool hiking socks for my winter look

Ahh ok I may be good w an 8 then since I'll be pairi. Them with wool hiking socks for my winter look
I may still go with a 7.5 if I were you. House of Hoops should have them in stock for you to try on. Or .. if you're trying to do the Nordstroms thing, just buy both and return the size you don't need.

I may still go with a 7.5 if I were you. House of Hoops should have them in stock for you to try on. Or .. if you're trying to do the Nordstroms thing, just buy both and return the size you don't need.

Goood looks. I also have the option of adidas cuz I get 50% off online. Was thinking of copping green and also red jone

Goood looks. I also have the option of adidas cuz I get 50% off online. Was thinking of copping green and also red jone
nerd.gif
 - tell me more about disco, Uncle Insta

I actually just ordered doubles of the Navy and Green PKs from Nordstrom. Typically I get most of my non-Nike/collab stuff at FTL and FA since they give military discount (20%).

Are there any European-based members here that could act as a proxy for European Adidas sites or anyone know of a good proxy that works? PM me please.

WM EQT's arrived. The navy struck me as more of a mixture of indigo and deep night as evident in the PK. Panels are a nubuck whist toe guards are fused.

Next to the CS1 i think the EQT is the go to choice for being next versatile...SeeULaters are nice but they require a certain outfit to go with. Sizes avilable still but surely & slowly reducing as people realizes this after the hype releases done in Nov.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom