Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Rick Owens x Adidas Mastodon Pro cracked leather on feet [emoji]128095[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128133[/emoji]

Rick Owens x Adidas Mastodon Pro cracked leather on feet [emoji]128095[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128133[/emoji]

That's it ? That's how high they look on feet? Wow I was expecting something exaggerated. I would rock that , not at the price tag, but still. 

That's it ? That's how high they look on feet? Wow I was expecting something exaggerated. I would rock that , not at the price tag, but still. 

On feet they look completely different than stock pics. This is exactly why i copped two cws. So damn pleased with these ... If you can afford it go for it . it is a statement piece.

Last edited:
Rarely is a 3M product used on sneakers, just more an identifiable name for people who spot a reflective piece of a shoe.
Yup, adidas has their own refelective material they developed. I'm sure they love it that everyone calls it 3M though. They get the brand recognition without having to pay for the licensing.

while I didnt know they wernt the legit 3M brand, I definitely use 3M as a universal name like band aid and kleenex etc.

while I didnt know they wernt the legit 3M brand, I definitely use 3M as a universal name like band aid and kleenex etc.
I don't cause 3M is known for making a lot of other products aside from their reflective material. To me it's not on that synonymous level like those other products are.

Back
Top Bottom