Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Does anyone know how the Eddie Huang Adilette slides fit? Are they comfortable and worth the resell price? Thinking of picking up a pair to walk all over Hawaii.
The Map print slides? I got a pair super comfy and as a world traveler a must own IMO. They fit TTS like any other flip like flop. I ROCKED mine all over Hawaii in Nov!! Too funny!! One clown had them listed for A GRAND! LOL!!! Not worth a g!! But $60-$80...**** it if you want em. I got mine for $60 via invoice if I remember correctly 

Anybody else excited for Rick Owens x Adidas SS17 Walrus collection? Im copping the white boots for sure. Futuristic minimalism [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Lol ohhhhhh so minimal branding. I was scratching my head for a sec.

The lows look decent. Like NMD on steroids

They'll go lower. Wait for 70-80% off from retailers like MrP and barneys

They'll go lower. Wait for 70-80% off from retailers like MrP and barneys

I hope cuz ill cop the whole season. Its really rare to see Rick Owens below $400 . So far i own 5 and the cheapest was $400 and the most expensive was $1600 retail i paid from his mainline made in italy.

Can anyone tell me how the Adidas eqt cushion 93 fit should I stay true to my Adidas size like in guidance and cushion 91 or go down half like for the eqt support 93? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom