Adidas ORIGINALS updates

double L...took almost 30 seconds though. I like my Confirmed L's a little swifter than that

I have never won on this damn app :smh:

found the picture.

I used to be into RO but only his discontinued dunk trainers. Never got into his pieces (way too much) but those boots look awful. The best collabs they've done was their first runners.

anyone seen these adidas X PLR's that released? Looks like a poor mans NMD! Saw them today at the mall. The price point is ok, but look funny on foot.

I used to be into RO but only his discontinued dunk trainers. Never got into his pieces (way too much) but those boots look awful. The best collabs they've done was their first runners.

His boots are my kind of style . Avant Garde. I think his best collab was for this season for Mastodon collection [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] i bought two cw.

Lmao why u irate doe. Just switch topics.

laugh.gif

Sorry, but I just got really irritated seeing this new dude just show up and hijack the thread this last week with all his talk about these dumb looking things and continue to go on and on and on about them when it was obvious that nobody else here likes/wants/cares about them. And what's with the painting toenails emoji??? Gah......

Anyway.... Good luck to all who wanna try for the EQTs. I'm digging the black & pink Support RFs, so hopefully they sit a bit and hit sale while everyone kills each other trying to get the assorted boost models. I'm interested to see what happens with al of the OG Orgiginals silhouettes in the next year or so as it's obvious that people want Boost in their midsoles. Will we see less GR SSs, RLs, Pro Models, etc. so they can push the more expensive Boost models? Will they do a lot more of these xx/17 hybrids? WhatI'd LOVE to see them do is retro some more of the 90s basketball models, maybe with Boost. A Crazy 8 with Boost could be amazing. Would love to see them form the Boost into a "Feet You Wear" pattern.

Edit: Thank god for the "block member" option...

Last edited:
I scooped the 93/16 Boost x PK at Concetps :smile: Really wanted those and if the black sit I'll score those for discount.

Back
Top Bottom