Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Dude I know what Rick Owns is. Like you said high fashion. Which I said belongs on the runway not the streets. No one here copping that stuff. If anything Y3 is more wearable them this over the top dramatic stuff. No one here coping knee high platforms with flooding bell bottoms. But I know it's high fashion.
I understand fashion is usually a designers creation , their way of expressing art. That's good but not wearable to the everyday crowd. Other then models and the very select few very select.

Well obviously if u know what RO is then u would know he does high fashion street wear . and besides the focal point is the sneakers. And further more ill post whatever i want to post here if it is topic appropriate [emoji]128133[/emoji][emoji]128133[/emoji][emoji]128133[/emoji][emoji]128133[/emoji][emoji]128133[/emoji]

I went TTS, I did some research and seems like .5 up will be a little to big.  have yet to receive my pair btw

Yeahhh let's all wait 
Let me know how they fit when you get them! I'm really hoping to get a pair on Thursday. 

That whole street goth thing ain't even high fashion anymore.

RO inspires me a lot but you're making him look real American Eagle right now

rick owens is trash

the phrase high fashion is such a stretch

high sense of fashion is the only "high" I respect

Last edited:
Well obviously if u know what RO is then u would know he does high fashion street wear . and besides the focal point is the sneakers. And further more ill post whatever i want to post here if it is topic appropriate [emoji]128133[/emoji][emoji]128133[/emoji][emoji]128133[/emoji][emoji]128133[/emoji][emoji]128133[/emoji]
Do you step out the house looking like that ?

Not like that but i do own 5 RO sneakers. 3 Adidas and 2 from his mainline. And surprisingly people know these sneakers in Los Angeles [emoji]128293[/emoji] that outfit in particular easily cost over $4000 .
That's great 4K for an outfit where everyone is looking at you like a clown. And that's high fashion.[emoji]128587[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128587[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128587[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128129[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Just cuZ it's high fashion don't mean it looks good.

Last edited:
That's great 4K for an outfit where everyone is looking at you like a clown. And that's high fashion.[emoji]128587[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128587[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128587[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128129[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Just cuZ it's high fashion don't mean it looks good.

Thank god i live in Los Angeles haha cuz it is accepted here lol yall savages but on the street i get nothing but "damn i love your rick owens " [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] ill gladly spend thousands on his stuff and look like a clown according to but set myself apart from everyone elses boost...nmd...eqt...yeezy...750...fog...lol.

Thank god i live in Los Angeles haha cuz it is accepted here lol yall savages but on the street i get nothing but "damn i love your rick owens " [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] ill gladly spend thousands on his stuff and look like a clown according to but set myself apart from everyone elses boost...nmd...eqt...yeezy...750...fog...lol.
if your individuality relies on the stuff you own, then you need to read some more :smile: 

Anyone order from this site before? Thinking about ordering these as well as a couple of other shoes from there 
Yeah. I actually like them. Lots of people don't but if you just don't ask stupid questions or try to make changes too late they're good now. Heard they used to increase prices but if the deal is worth it, then I'd say order. Shipping to Canada was expensive though and there's a likelihood you'd get hit by duties but if you're in the US, I'd say you're going to be happy. 

Those eqt supports look purrrty , but @ 180 im not sure. Rather wait for them CNY ultra boost/zebras or,Oreos.

Anyone order from this site before? Thinking about ordering these as well as a couple of other shoes from there 
Yes very legit. Theyre clearing alot of their stock right now and I bought 3 shoes from them in the past week.

Kyrie 2s for 56, UBs for 100, and these tubulars for 75

Back
Top Bottom