Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Not sure if it's been posted but there's also going to be a white/red version of the EQTs dropping 3/23. Just imagine what's coming out tomorrow but in white.

Last edited:
Man the 93/17s went fast. Took the L at my local joint, END, Size and Footpatrol. 

the Bape/NBHD collab is hideous, a real Frankenstein shoe. 

Seriously, I kept track of all the sites I took L's on or sold out within 5 minutes of the 93-17 Boost release. I counted a little over 30 different European boutiques. I'm sure the actual number of Euro boutiques that sold out immediately is closer to 50 though. 

Last edited:
Anyone order from HBX? I checked out on a pair of the support 93/17 boost but my checkout time was 12:03 EST. I feel like that's too late for a 12 release.

Anyone order from HBX? I checked out on a pair of the support 93/17 boost but my checkout time was 12:03 EST. I feel like that's too late for a 12 release.
A whopping 3 whole minutes, eh?

------------------------------

got really lucky and copped a pair of the 93/17s, these are unreal on foot...UB 1.0/2.0 levels of comfort. It's not a perfect shoe (there's a seam that runs across the metatarsal joints that seems a little constricting. Went up half a size because of that) ,but Adidas' new models have been straight fire with many more hits than misses and the 93/17 is a definite hit. Between the OG EQT, the EQT ADV and now the 93/17, I'm very excited to see what Adidas has in store for these models for the rest of the year.

Not to compare, but Nike has fared really poorly with their newer stuff (Lunar Charge etc). hope they get their sht together otherwise the three stripes are going to own most of 2017

A whopping 3 whole minutes, eh?

------------------------------

got really lucky and copped a pair of the 93/17s, these are unreal on foot...UB 1.0/2.0 levels of comfort. It's not a perfect shoe (there's a seam that runs across the metatarsal joints that seems a little constricting. Went up half a size because of that) ,but Adidas' new models have been straight fire with many more hits than misses and the 93/17 is a definite hit. Between the OG EQT, the EQT ADV and now the 93/17, I'm very excited to see what Adidas has in store for these models for the rest of the year.

Not to compare, but Nike has fared really poorly with their newer stuff (Lunar Charge etc). hope they get their sht together otherwise the three stripes are going to own most of 2017
Lmao, you know just as well as I do that anything over 30 seconds past release is a stretch on hyped releases. 

Good to know going half up was a good idea. Whoever said that earlier was very helpful. I think overall my order was about $30 over retail. Canadian. 

#teamearly

These are really comfortable. The boost is WAY softer than UBs or NMDs. I almost want to say more comfortable than UB.

Sizing they run a bit snug surprisingly even though they are PK. I went with a TTS and my toe def almost reaches the toe box.
What time do these release on Adidas? I slept on the Euro drop, looks like they are all sold out.

is this u dude? I actually enjoy your videos. very regular joe. keep at it dude 

Does anyone know  where to cop these? Like the look of the upper compared to the original mesh

Make sure u guys subscribe to him!!!!

Need more of his vids instead of that Blake Linder oh it's teddy Blake crap

Support NT!

Make sure u guys subscribe to him!!!!

Need more of his vids instead of that Blake Linder oh it's teddy Blake crap

Support NT!
Yeah, I don't get the love for Teddy. It's like 20 minutes of self promotion and like 5 minutes of shoes. I always fast forward to the actual shoe talk. And even then, it's not as detailed as local Toronto NTer, DoubleU. 

There's a bunch of NTers who do vids too who aren't like the corns

Joelom
Anthony but I forget his channel. He be in da SB thread

List some more guys

Agreed with the length being a touch long but VERY thorough. Keep it up dude. Spent some decent time last night going through your vids!

p.s. maybe its just me and it's likely the way you've edited the voice track but TAKE SOME BREATHS haha. Just machine gunning through that dialogue.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom