Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Not Aussie yet, but I live / work in Australia. Bought 4 pairs at the SNKRFRKR launch.
was it easy to cop? did they have many pairs?:smile: when able, can you post a few pics of the grey/pink?(if you got em..) which of the two cw you find better?:smile:

was it easy to cop? did they have many pairs?:smile: when able, can you post a few pics of the grey/pink?(if you got em..) which of the two cw you find better?:smile:
There were about 50 pairs at launch, not sure if it was easy to cop, we were limited to 1 pair per person, but I had my girlfriend, and 2 female friends with me to help me purchase additional pairs.... They only had the mint one at launch date. Apparently the grey/pink will only be available in December...  But after looking at it in person, I do prefer the mint over the grey/pink.

wondering..is anyone after adidas torsion alegra x sneakerfreaker? or am i the onlyone here(with a few others i saw)?:tongue: just want to see my chances of getting them
just clarifying, you meant the torsion  Intergral S x SF right? 
Run small imo

^ I had to go a half size up.
I'm thinking you meant the Intergral S right?  the reason is i'm trying to find out how the torsion  ALLEGRA  fit,  do they fit TTS? thanks.

how do the allegra torsion  fit compared to Air max? really digging the Mita allegras. thanks.

normally a size 10 for Air Max and most Nikes, but went 9.5 for the Integral S. could probably even go 9
so these run HUGE? i thought all adidas fitted the same. i have like 20 adidas sneakers and i always buy 11 without any issue(nike/jordan/reebok i m 11.5US)

so these run HUGE? i thought all adidas fitted the same. i have like 20 adidas sneakers and i always buy 11 without any issue(nike/jordan/reebok i m 11.5US)
for me they did... but depending on which shoe i wear either 9.5 or 10 in Nike... (I have slightly wide feet). I was told by the SNKRFRKR guy that the shoe ran slightly large though (which is why he told me to try the 9.5 when I wanted the 10)

if anyone is looking for the now sold out black/white y-3 qasa highs i found somewhere selling sizes 9-11.5 for retail

Cop here

copped an 8.5, will post on feet since no one wants to :smh:

Last edited:
random but does anyone know how the 'y-3 held's' fit??
just wondering if they fit like normal adidas or more so like the more expensive sneakers (bally, buscemi, gucci etc)

^ Add me to that list. The mint joints are dope, but I'm after the other pair first. If I can scoop both I will.

Back
Top Bottom