Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Yeah I went TTS on my indoors and they fit well, I probably could've gone down half but I would've been cutting it close on toe space.

s-l1600 - 2023-06-27T133444.366.jpg

Anyone have these Court TNS Premiere’s yet?
Comfy enough for a daily? I guess I shouldn’t expect much for $85 but thought I’d ask before clicking buy.

Attachments

• 30A270AF-ADB9-4443-8801-704752FA8F2B.jpeg
    30A270AF-ADB9-4443-8801-704752FA8F2B.jpeg
    298.7 KB · Views: 219
Last edited:
I mean... what's exciting to you about the basketball line? Harden 7 is a step in the right direction, but the division has been lost in the wilderness since they cleaned house awhile back. Signing Jerry was exciting, but even that has been slow to develop. I'm hoping that they get their ducks in a row, but I'm waiting for them to prove they've got some mojo back before I get too eager.

As far as Originals goes, that's a separate exercise altogether. Figuring out what direction tastemakers are going and what from the archives fits into the current movement. It's an interesting division, but it's not at all the same as developing new product for modern consumers. I'm not saying it's easier per se, but it's a different set of tactics.

And re: an Ultra Boost replacement - I'm sure they are spending an ungodly amount of money on an insane team of people trying to figure out just that. Let's not forget a lot of the Boost boom was down to luck and good timing. There are many, many good products from many, many brands out there, but it takes a special spark to make something that big happen. People go their whole career without a product getting that big. All that is to say, it's much easier said than done.
358787495_1019492119218655_5973492426278534312_n.jpg

also antmans and dons

Yeah spezials, used other laces the stock blue ones also look good just a little too much blue, want the yellow version of those can’t find em

Yeah spezials, used other laces the stock blue ones also look good just a little too much blue, want the yellow version of those can’t find em
but I see handball specials with the gold foil. and spezials with a different tongue. model # of those?

Back
Top Bottom