Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Them adidas basketball update pibe looking jawnz come this week. I’m in
IMG_5001.jpeg

I'm confused about these. Can these be considered an Original with the brand? Weren't these supposed to be a potential signature shoe for Kobe Bryant that got scrapped or were never released because he left Adidas in 2002?

I only posted here bc they’re not boost

I'm confused about these. Can these be considered an Original with the brand? Weren't these supposed to be a potential signature shoe for Kobe Bryant that got scrapped or were never released because he left Adidas in 2002?

if it has three stripes, im posting em here

I’m shocked at the reaction of these fake Kobe’s. These aren’t limited or a collab, plus they took so much from the Kobe 1 and 2 (both shoes are hated) so this reaction is befuddling. Either way, I’m in. The Kobe is one of my favorite shoes of all time and I love how these look like a hybrid of 1 and 2.

These are not the Kobe 3, the Kobe 3 was horrible. These look like a mashup of the 1 and 2, the designers did a great job.

Back
Top Bottom