Adidas ORIGINALS updates

almost :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

Thanks! I was sweating if going a half-size down from my normal size was going to work, but now I got my true size to compare. Site slowed down a bit towards the end, but I finally checked-out. Repped...

AWESOME heh manage to grab the 11.5 phew

damn...must've just saw this too late...looks like they're (zx's) all gone on tres bien...

anyone know what other places will offer them up online (either right now or tomorrow)?

thanks in advance!

a lot of lurkers here caused they just crashed hahaha

yeah...i got the page to load on my iphone, and my size 8.5 showed up...but i couldn't add to cart...after refreshin' after a few minutes, all sizes gonzo...

and i couldn't get the page to load at all on my laptop...

oh well...guess there's always other shoes i could spend my monies on...haha...

yeah...i got the page to load on my iphone, and my size 8.5 showed up...but i couldn't add to cart...after refreshin' after a few minutes, all sizes gonzo...

and i couldn't get the page to load at all on my laptop...

oh well...guess there's always other shoes i could spend my monies on...haha...

Couldn't get it to load on my laptop. Going back to sleep, my first try at adidas in a while lol

no sizes showin' up on my iphone...and the page won't load in any of my browsers on my laptop...
mean.gif
ah shoot try chrome ? still 8.5 left though as of now 

US 8 & 9,5 too 

Last edited:
ah shoot try chrome ? still 8.5 left though as of now 

US 8 & 9,5 too 

yeah...i've tried chrome and internet explorer...still won't load on either...ugh...

got it to reload on my iphone...but only saw an 8 and 9.5...tried adding the 8...but then i get the "we're currently experiencing heavy demand" page again...fml...

even if i get the 8, sounds like folks are sayin' they run tts or .5 size small...so i'm not sure i want to pay that much for a shoe that might be too tight to the point of bein' uncomfortable...

don't know about you jasroberts21...but i think i'm ready to throw in the towel...

yeah...i've tried chrome and internet explorer...still won't load on either...ugh...

got it to reload on my iphone...but only saw an 8 and 9.5...tried adding the 8...but then i get the "we're currently experiencing heavy demand" page again...fml...

even if i get the 8, sounds like folks are sayin' they run tts or .5 size small...so i'm not sure i want to pay that much for a shoe that might be too tight to the point of bein' uncomfortable...

don't know about you jasroberts21...but i think i'm ready to throw in the towel...

I've been half heartedly refreshing .. doesn't look like I'll get lucky. no biggie, on to the next one or wait for prices to drop.

We're currently experiencing heavy demand.

All Adidas Originals x UNDFTD x Bape shoes are sold out.

Try again in a few minutes.

Thank you for your patience.

sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom